incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
it was a nice surprise this game was updated, but i hope it has relevant content

Will the child have sex with the mother?

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
Whoa! I could've sworn this game has an abandoned tag many months back..

So it's back and running again? Hope it stays that way, really love this game.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
I do hope they start updating the end of the game instead of the middle. even the modder of this does not want to update if they keep up with this horrible updating style. I do not know if this new one is updated in the same way but soon to find out. but either way it sounds like there was many rewrites anyways and it puts undo strain on potential walkthroughs/guides.

Also as I stated a bit ago they should also switch to webp format for this game png is nice for quality but it has stayed a bloated mess. where the quality would be the same as png if using the newer format and still be far smaller almost the size of the compressed game if not smaller.

and about the patch its built in you just need to invoke the code word and it will unlock all content fully. which is on the first post.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I do hope they start updating the end of the game instead of the middle. even the modder of this does not want to update if they keep up with this horrible updating style. I do not know if this new one is updated in the same way but soon to find out. but either way it sounds like there was many rewrites anyways and it puts undo strain on potential walkthroughs/guides.

Also as I stated a bit ago they should also switch to webp format for this game png is nice for quality but it has stayed a bloated mess. where the quality would be the same as png if using the newer format and still be far smaller almost the size of the compressed game if not smaller.
I love it when people just throw words down without even bothering to check for the information.
1. if you'd have bothered trying to find the information you'd have found out that this update took this long because it was finishing up with the middle content, and was changing the code quite a bit.
2. you don't need the WT.. not sure why people keep asking for a WT since this game has had for at least 5 updates a WT incorporated.. asking for an outside WT is like going in a Mcdonalds fast food joint and then going on a site to order from the next door MCdonalds.. it's kinda stupid.. like I would say really really stupid ...
3.there's always compressed version man.. try to look up again before you start typing .. the mess you did.

next time ..do us all a favor and maybe research the information you're looking for, it won't make you look like a donkey for not taking 5 min or less than 5 min of your time to find it.

Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
3.there's always compressed version man.. try to look up again before you start typing .. the mess you did.
the problem you do not seem to understand is I did not comment for or against compression, I mean to improve things. The overall images should be changed over to webp to keep the quality and it would not need a compressed version and renpy and all devices support the format. It seems a bit pointless to not use something that can add compression by default and still keep it in the best possible quality.

and yes there is a WT added inside. Just the version that's already added is not as detailed. so please get off your high horse and talk a bit more rationally instead of laying insults like a child.

Also yes I did not see about them completing the central portion but it has been a very long time since the last release.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have a couple of questions after trying this game. Does this James guy have no peripheral vision at all or is there some kind of one side tinted glass in the conference room? Also is this going to be a game where the MC is just fucking other people's wives behind their backs or he'll be able to actually steal them if he wants to?
I'm more curious about the first question though...
I haven't played this for a while, but the wife's 'job interview' is worth the download, imo.
After that, I lost interest rather quickly. Seems there is a thing as being too cool, at least for me. But then, the title isn't 'My Employee's Wife'. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Dboss

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Is this game animated,cause I just played the first sex scene the interview iand it's not animated.The tag did say "Animated".

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018
OUT "FREAKING" STANDING of an update, loved the added scenes in the beginning of the game. I missed playing this game, I glad it is back.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes