Krashyn

Mar 4, 2019
To be fair, following the Op instructions there is no place to enter a code on the main menu that i am seeing at all
the old persistant file you have probably still knows you entered it before so it wont show up again its a one time thing that goes away once activated it appears under the credits button on the main menu. For anyone new to the game or anyone who deleted all old files would see the button.

the game saves in 2 locations do not know for all OS's but for windows there is one inside the appdata roaming renpy folder and one inside your game folder.

both would need to not exist anymore to get the button. in the code it says

if not persistent.patch_enabled:

that keeps the button from continuing to show.

Reactions: Ramen-

Ollam

Nov 20, 2017
the old persistant file you have probably still knows you entered it before so it wont show up again its a one time thing that goes away once activated it appears under the credits button on the main menu. For anyone new to the game or anyone who deleted all old files would see the button.

the game saves in 2 locations do not know for all OS's but for windows there is one inside the appdata roaming renpy folder and one inside your game folder.

both would need to not exist anymore to get the button. in the code it says

if not persistent.patch_enabled:

that keeps the button from continuing to show.
Ahh, yes i thought I had deleted the old games, found the persistent file and located the code. Thanks for the heads up was going slightly insane trying to figure why i couldn't find it

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Wow I am loving the new content of this game. In fact the little sister looks exactly like the mother from "Awayfromhome" and "A Mother's love"

Reactions: D Dog

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
so old saver doesnt' work? uff thjis is annoying
There was a complete rewrite of the games code along with some new things added so I am not in the least surprised it didn't work. Still doing a few new playthroughs did help me discover some things I didn't even know from before, like for example if you choose not to creampie Laura too many times the game ends at a certain point.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
No wonder they wanted to save these important strategic business insights on the whiteboard. That's the stuff they don't teach you in business school.
screenshot0001.png

Realistic_proportions.jpg
screenshot0002.png

Shred_Smiler

Oct 1, 2021
Recommend when you start a new game, select enable hints.
thanks.. i did, but the choices in this game are very one-sided (Pregnancy or not). I dont see the possibility to change the story path. It always ends that the Lady leaves with her daughter.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Daaamn, this was hot. And brutal ( kind of feel sorry for poor Luke).
Hottest scenes in any VN. It's a damn shame there isn't much effort put into characters and scenes build up. Lot of people like to be invested in them, instead of just jerking off to the scenes.
With some render/lighting improvement, this would be vastly more succesfull. ( this could work as both Harem/NTR game, two in one, where you could play as either MC or Luke)

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
There was a complete rewrite of the games code along with some new things added so I am not in the least surprised it didn't work. Still doing a few new playthroughs did help me discover some things I didn't even know from before, like for example if you choose not to creampie Laura too many times the game ends at a certain point.
o9k...figured that there was some heavy upodate..butstill a bit annoying

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Ok i am a little confuse. I also use search, but sometimes my English is as if it should arrive first on the moon and then on my brain :ROFLMAO:
I use the latest game & update and set it to find game that has Male protagonist + incest* (Because i hope to play as a Son/Mother relationship or Dad/daughter or Bro/Sis, Nephiw/aunt) and till now always work well. But with this game... the tag system do not work well...
Now lets see: I find this game... Male protagonist check... ok.
Incest... ehm no/yes? Ok i use the code and active it. But there is no MC's mother or MC's sister or Daughter! The game is called My employes family. So you fuck the wife of one of you worker... Now i can understand that someone write a comment say
MY = "MC" Employees family. No bro. No! Because James is not the MC! James is the son of the old owner.
The MC is the one that you rename at the start of the game that is called Benjamin! So if you tell me that the MY stay for MC is totaly wrong.
James is a normal dude not the MC.

Also because if i play in the role of Benjamin that is the "MC", there is no way i let other man fuck me women/girls! So in this game there is no incest for me too... because there is no way i let Laura's son, fuck her...

So can someone or the developer tell me, that at some point MC's family come in the game? Otherwise i do not know if this game is for me. I am not into normal relationship i prefer incest relationship. So i feel conflicted, because the game look good. But no incest for me in the version i looking for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paprika

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Daaamn, this was hot. And brutal ( kind of feel sorry for poor Luke).
Hottest scenes in any VN. It's a damn shame there isn't much effort put into characters and scenes build up. Lot of people like to be invested in them, instead of just jerking off to the scenes.
With some render/lighting improvement, this would be vastly more succesfull. ( this could work as both Harem/NTR game, two in one, where you could play as either MC or Luke)
The young man who has an incest fetish so bad that he won't even try to give his wife what she needs? The man who is pinning for his mommy so bad that he is willing to offer of Zoey so he could possibly have a chance to 'steal' his mom away from the MC? Sorry but I see very little if anything redeeming about said character within the game.

Hell if I were to pity anyone within the game it would be Luke's father not Luke.

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Ok i am a little confuse. I also use search, but sometimes my English is as if it should arrive first on the moon and then on my brain :ROFLMAO:
I use the latest game & update and set it to find game that has Male protagonist + incest* (Because i hope to play as a Son/Mother relationship or Dad/daughter or Bro/Sis, Nephiw/aunt) and till now always work well. But with this game... the tag system do not work well...
Now lets see: I find this game... Male protagonist check... ok.
Incest... ehm no/yes? Ok i use the code and active it. But there is no MC's mother or MC's sister or Daughter! The game is called My employes family. So you fuck the wife of one of you worker... Now i can understand that someone write a comment say
MY = "MC" Employees family. No bro. No! Because James is not the MC! James is the son of the old owner.
The MC is the one that you rename at the start of the game that is called Benjamin! So if you tell me that the MY stay for MC is totaly wrong.
James can by an NPC, but not the MC in game Jame is not the main character.

Also because if i play in the role of Benjamin that is the "MC", there is no way i let other man fuck me women/girls! So in this game there is no incest for me too... because there is no way i let Laura's son, fuck her...

So can someone or the developer tell me, that at some point MC's family come in the game? Otherwise i do not know if this game is for me. I am not into normal sex i prefer incest relationship. So i feel conflicted, because the game look good. But no incest for me in the version i search it.
Don't forget even if you remove that and not let the older owner, or Luke fuck with the girls remember Laura and Lilith are mother and daughter and we did see some scenes with them together fucking the MC. Then there is also the new girls of Lily and Luna who are also mother and daughter as well as cousin/aunt to the other two girls. So if we did get a massive fivesome with these 4 or any combination of them there will still be mother/daughter/cousin/aunt incest with the ladies.

It just won't be 100% male on female incest (unless of course the MC's Mother/sister/aunt/Niece Etc) comes along and joins the fun.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Don't forget even if you remove that and not let the older owner, or Luke fuck with the girls remember Laura and Lilith are mother and daughter and we did see some scenes with them together fucking the MC. Then there is also the new girls of Lily and Luna who are also mother and daughter as well as cousin/aunt to the other two girls. So if we did get a massive fivesome with these 4 or any combination of them there will still be mother/daughter/cousin/aunt incest with the ladies.

It just won't be 100% male on female incest (unless of course the MC's Mother/sister/aunt/Niece Etc) comes along and joins the fun.
True i also think about this... but all this mother/daughter/cousin/aunt incest are all lesbian! Is fun to see sometime, but it's not as exciting as I'm looking for. Because there is no form of real sex. That is my MC, will never be able to impregnate any of them in incestuous form. The hottes thing about incest, is the impregnation or the pregnancy thing about a son who impregnate is mother or any of his relative family...
This is the thing i looking for in game :whistle:

Edit 1
So if in game as also you say: (unless of course the MC's Mother/sister/aunt/Niece Etc) comes along and joins the fun. For now the only things i can do is to put this thread on me hold list, and search from time to time and see, if the developer tell us, if real incest come in at some point.

Reactions: Paprika

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Stupid question (Im afraid to know the answer but anyways):
4Gb are because of content or because of 20MB PNGs?
old version had sexcontent too quite a much but dunno about this version.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes