Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
wait i tot this game was abandoned cus i remember saw abandoned tag
Abandoned tag just means a game hasn't been updated in a while and someone reported it as Abandoned. There are always going to be games get the tag after a few months of no news, then get updated and lose the tag again. It's going to happen anywhere impatient people exist.

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
If dev is thinking of adding revenge on mc by doing something with old man killling his son and luke finally realising hiw mother wife and mc plan it will make story more intresting it's a sex game I know but i love revenge endings hoping dev can add a revenge route also in the end all getting their dues paid but it's dev choice what he wants to do he is creator of this game and I respect every dev for their corporation in providing us such entertainment

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
My god I love this guy's games, I hope he doesn't take 2 years to launch a new update, but from what I've seen the updates will be more recurrent due to him having finished the remaster of the game, but I don't think we will have a new update in 3 months or more due to the dev having another game in progress. I really want Luke's grandfather to fuck handsome, I hope he doesn't get to do well in this plan of incriminating the MC for the death of Luke's father, I hope that in the next update he is already destroyed.

Last edited:

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
:unsure:after playing this update i wouldn´t be surprised that we at some point find out that lily and lillian are actually mc´s daughters.
yeah, after reading the dialogs, that's probably what it is, it is slightly hinted that the MC is their father, tho not outright confirmed

honihole

Oct 5, 2017
Hey..
Firstly, like everyone else, I'm glad this is back. I deleted it long ago and had to start again, so no worries there.
However, has anyone else encountered errors? Especially when you had the option to name characters.
I got a gray screen with EXCEPTION OCCURRED with narrorator or name not defined.
Wondering if there is a fix for it.
I did DL the original file from the main page. No mods were added.
Thanks for the help.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
dev not on here but dont like options just for game to take them away-bad game design :mad:

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hey..
Firstly, like everyone else, I'm glad this is back. I deleted it long ago and had to start again, so no worries there.
However, has anyone else encountered errors? Especially when you had the option to name characters.
I got a gray screen with EXCEPTION OCCURRED with narrorator or name not defined.
Wondering if there is a fix for it.
I did DL the original file from the main page. No mods were added.
Thanks for the help.
I have not gotten any errors (yet). Am playing one of the compressed versions without any mods on Win10. Hope you get it figured out!

Reactions: honihole

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
If dev is thinking of adding revenge on mc by doing something with old man killling his son and luke finally realising hiw mother wife and mc plan it will make story more intresting it's a sex game I know but i love revenge endings hoping dev can add a revenge route also in the end all getting their dues paid but it's dev choice what he wants to do he is creator of this game and I respect every dev for their corporation in providing us such entertainment
You want the old man and Luke to get revenge on the MC?
This game already has a revenge route. The main game/play through is the MC getting his revenge.
You want revenge for revenge? Part 2 will be MC's kid getting revenge I suppose?
I know what you are getting at though, you want the guy who got NTR'd/cucked to get revenge since it pretty much never happens in corruption/ntr games. In this instance though it doesn't quite feel the same as the typical betrayed MC who you want to see get some retribution. Wouldn't really be much of an ending if the small dick guy wins and none of the women are satisfied ever again imo.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
My god I love this guy's games, I hope he doesn't take 2 years to launch a new update, but from what I've seen the updates will be more recurrent due to him having finished the remaster of the game, but I don't think we will have a new update in 3 months or more due to the dev having another game in progress. I really want Luke's grandfather to fuck handsome, I hope he doesn't get to do well in this plan of incriminating the MC for the death of Luke's father, I hope that in the next update he is already destroyed.
Isn't Luke's father still alive, just sick and bedridden? Who is handsome and why is the grandfather having sex with them?

delacroix2

Nov 19, 2020
:unsure: ... No
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
don't forget that it's been talked also in the last 2-3 pages,
and in those pages it was also mentioned that there is a in game WT mod
and a simple search would have helped finding the answer even faster .. but not all can be bothered.
I didn't, but do you think he take the time to do that? I don't think so, so fast reply.... Also for someone who didn't do his homework it was even too much, for my standards at least.;)

Dec 11, 2021
hi
how should MC be father of lillian and lily? where is this hinted?

i thought he never met auntie and "i forgot her name" the wife before...mh

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes