Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Pretty good. The quality improves a lot as the game goes on.

Hope we'll have the option to choose a main girl at some point. Laura ain't #1. The other women are far hotter.
This last episode (which was actually well worth the wait) it is actually stated she will ALWAYS BE #1. Just enjoy the fact that she wants him happy and let's him play freely as she ain't going no where.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
This last episode (which was actually well worth the wait) it is actually stated she will ALWAYS BE #1. Just enjoy the fact that she wants him happy and let's him play freely as she ain't going no where.
I'm aware the protag said something like that. Opinions and feelings can change though. He could have also just been telling her what she wants to hear. The guys manipulative; saying that wouldn't be out of character.

Lets be real; Laura ain't main girl material. The protags handsome, hung, competent and rich. Why would he settle for an older woman that's bland, below average looking and willing to screw over family?

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I'm aware the protag said something like that. Opinions and feelings can change though. He could have also just been telling her what she wants to hear. The guys manipulative; saying that wouldn't be out of character.

Lets be real; Laura ain't main girl material. The protags handsome, hung, competent and rich. Why would he settle for an older woman that's bland, below average looking and willing to screw over family?
because she is loyal to him, head over heels for him, so much in love with him that she's willing to screw over her son, accepts anyone that MC brings in the harem and is doing anything for him.
I don't know but to me that sounds like a lot of reasons for why she is #1 , now.. you don't like her?cool, that's your taste/decision/prefference whatever, but from my PoV ... she earned the #1 spot.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
because she is loyal to him, head over heels for him, so much in love with him that she's willing to screw over her son, accepts anyone that MC brings in the harem and is doing anything for him.
I don't know but to me that sounds like a lot of reasons for why she is #1 , now.. you don't like her?cool, that's your taste/decision/prefference whatever, but from my PoV ... she earned the #1 spot.
So she's simply a toy? A puppet? I think it's very possible that protag will toss her aside when he grows bored of her. It fits his character. I just don't see the chemistry between them.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
So she's simply a toy? A puppet? I think it's very possible that protag will toss her aside when he grows bored of her. It fits his character. I just don't see the chemistry between them.
you don't see it... MC sees it, since at one point he says that he slept with a few women but he always comes back to her.. so I guess he likes her more than you do..

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
i couldn't have said it better! Cheers

Cuckquean's like her are growing in popularity. They are the glue for the modern harem.

She is no toy, no puppet. Since he met her at the office he knew he must have her and his life has only gotten better since.

I get she isn't your cup of tea, but she is the mc's and the cornerstone of this harem. It would be shitty writing to change that now as it's well established and mostly accepted with a few exceptions like yourself.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
you don't see it... MC sees it, since at one point he says that he slept with a few women but he always comes back to her.. so I guess he likes her more than you do..
She was forbidden fruit. ---> Passion. She brings him more forbidden fruit. ---> Passion. She's still useful to him. He still fucks her. Like I said, the Protag is manipulative. He could simply be telling Laura sweet things to get his dick wet.

That being said, the games story is messy af. It could go multiple ways. Hell... I have a feeling it's already changed directions multiple times.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
i couldn't have said it better! Cheers

Cuckquean's like her are growing in popularity. They are the glue for the modern harem.

She is no toy, no puppet. Since he met her at the office he knew he must have her and his life has only gotten better since.

I get she isn't your cup of tea, but she is the mc's and the cornerstone of this harem. It would be shitty writing to change that now as it's well established and mostly accepted with a few exceptions like yourself.
Yeah... no. We're not gonna agree.

What you're describing literally leads to bland shit writing. Cuck Queen ---> Everyone's magically okay with a harem ---> No realism & immersion ---> Shit writing

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Yeah... no. We're not gonna agree.

What you're describing literally leads to bland shit writing. Cuck Queen ---> Everyone's magically okay with a harem ---> No realism & immersion ---> Shit writing
Yeah we are not going to agree. That's fine but it's cuckquean not cuck queen :rolleyes: but you're wrong about everything else but atleast get the words right..

Mattrox

Mar 18, 2019
Love the story and the concept stuff. Laura is awesome except for one little thing. I really hate her hair style lol. But other than that she is the perfect lead for a harem. Not sure she is a cuck quean because a lot of them are defined by the masochism. Honestly though I prefer this cause I am not really into that aspect.

Anyone have any other games that are sort of similar to this? Playing a bull type character? Even better if the partners know about it.

Reactions: ZagorTeNay

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Love the story and the concept stuff. Laura is awesome except for one little thing. I really hate her hair style lol. But other than that she is the perfect lead for a harem. Not sure she is a cuck quean because a lot of them are defined by the masochism. Honestly though I prefer this cause I am not really into that aspect.

Anyone have any other games that are sort of similar to this? Playing a bull type character? Even better if the partners know about it.
in my view Zoe is a the main contestant for lead of the harem ( she is just starting but, most dirty mind there, more potential ), Laura does not really build up much, so of the current she is the less lead of the pack.

• Angry
Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
in my view Zoe is a the main contestant for lead of the harem ( she is just starting but, most dirty mind there, more potential ), Laura does not really build up much, so of the current she is the less lead of the pack.
She can be your favorite but unless you want to create a patch that changes scenes and dialogue: Laura is the cuckquean, the MC's #1.

Laura is the one that brought him all of the other ladies and more than earned her place as #1

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
While she is indeed a looker and game/story wise the most consequential to the story (Seeing as if you don't creampie her enough times to knock her up the game ends) The moment Luna came into the game she lost the #1 spot in the looks department for me. Luna reminds me so much of Nicole, from A Mother's love, as well as the mother from away from home as so far none of the other girls within the story (At least IMO) so far has her beat in looks.

Not to mention of all the girls in the Harem so far she is the one girl who can be passed around like a toy between Her son and her Father in law respectfully where as none of the other can be shared. So while as I mentioned she might be the most important chick in the game for now when Luna came she lost #1 for at least one of the spots IMO.

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
I am being a bit too impatient but anyone knows when next update is at least thought to be drop by this one took a very very very long time ...

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I am being a bit too impatient but anyone knows when next update is at least thought to be drop by this one took a very very very long time ...
After Funny Desire's other game get updated. So I don't know when, hopefully someone may have details on that.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Love the story and the concept stuff. Laura is awesome except for one little thing. I really hate her hair style lol.
Female models are great, but imo she'd look better/more natural as black or brunette, with her hair loose. Whole natural milf look. ;)
She can be your favorite but unless you want to create a patch that changes scenes and dialogue: Laura is the cuckquean, the MC's #1.
Laura is the one that brought him all of the other ladies and more than earned her place as #1
I think he means in how her character is responding, and is more proactive, in seducing other females than Laura. You can see this in last episode: Laura is still slightly hesitant, conflicted, but always gives in to MC, while Zoey jumps at the opportunity and takes her own initiative ( despite starting to have sex with MC, just recently).

RhazzesDarkk

Oct 18, 2020
This is just a copy of my review but i also want to post it here.

Review is based on Harem Route.
If i could i would give it 10/5 Stars, not because it is such a masterpiece
but its for me a one of a kind thing.
I don't play stuff like this often, but mostly because it has almost always
stuff in it that i dont like.
I'm not into sharing, being a cuck or any other NTRish thing.

If you look for a game like this it often involves:
Being the cuck, one or more Li's being sluts who fucks everyone
or seeing other fucking around all the time. I didn't find a game like this,
centered around the MC alone.

Story and dialogue are fitting very well in this type of game.
Dialogues would be weird in single route romance type game
but are totaly fine here and not stupid in this setting.
Renders are fine most of the time and the Animations are way better
than the average particularly breast movement.

MC likes GirlxGirl but doesn't strike me as someone that would like if to
much stuff is hapening without him. We already have a mc like this in almost
every other harem. Zoey and Laura's daughter would fit for fucking around
very well but we dont need a second person who fucks every girl in the
harem without MC. Especially not thinking
"I'll make you adicted to my pussy as you are to mc's cock".

The last update was absolutly TOP and was worth the looooong wait. ;)
Able to decide let the son stay or not and the mothers thoughts was nice.
I was a littlebit afraid there would be sharing even though i picked harem
path but the end was nice.

The only bad part of the update and the entire VN was the Laura and Zoey
scene. I hope this was a one time accident. I would most likely drop the VN
as soon it becomes a 0815 standart harem one. It could have been any
woman with Zoey (i think it should only be Zoey, laura's daughter and
maybe Laura's sister fucking without mc, it would fit their personality)
but Laura made no sense.
Laura as the Cuckquean with her "the MC is the center of my world"
personality would/should be the absolut last person to fuck someone
without the MC present.

She as the Cuckquean is the most unique Charatcter on the VN.
Please don't turn her into a standart Bi Harem Li! :(

(I think quite a few here don't like her and thats fine, but you can't
deny how unique she is. Without her and how she is we would have
almost a standart harem VN. She is somewhat the foundation of the VN)

I can't wait for the next Update and i hope it doesn't take too long.

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
it may take about 3 or 5 months the dev reduced the amount of updates in a row, I don't remember how it was before because he went a long time without updating any of the 2 games, maybe it was because he was redoing this game but I don't think which arrives in less than 3 or 5 months as the dev has a second game in progress as well.

• Sad
Reactions: Janus_Apex
Sep 15, 2018
How to activate incest:
Go to the main menu to Enter Code and write there "freedom" or "skyisnotblue"

The code needs to be entered just one time. Afterward, that option will disappear. And when a new update comes you don't need to re-enter. (Or more like the option won't appear because you have already entered it before)

did these get disabled because neither of these work for me ???

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes