DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
i do see it thats why i was asking
How are you entering? I am sure that either one needs to be entered lower case only and the word only not the speech marks as shown. So it would be freedom or skyisnotblue.

If this is not relevant. My only other suggestion you may need to delete all instances of the game from where you have placed it and download again. As a previous install maybe causing your issues. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Unicorn-IceFoxxi

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
is their any difference in original and compressed versions of game
Just how large it is due to the images/videos being compressed. Most people do not notice the quality difference, and we definitely appreciate not having to download the large version! :>)

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a way to download just the new game version without redownloading everything?
he asked about redownloading. Which is also no. A few of the most popular games get people making update .rpa files but it's a lot of work so you don't see them often. Only one I can think of offhand is corrupted kingdoms.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Someone else having an issue where no matter what option you pick when javing sex with Laura in front of Lilian, you get the Bachelor Ending?

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes