KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
that's funny ...
a update was just released what.. 2weeks ago?or something like that
dev has 1 more game (Uncontrollable lust) that needs updating, therefore there will be probably around 4 months until next update for this VN

that is the puplic release on his site so i would say it would better to inform you first before you reply on another comment its over a month ;) , but you are probaply right that his other game get an update first and i would not be wondering if he reworks this game as well^^
p.s not to mention that he nedet a year to release this new update

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Janus_Apex

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022

that is the puplic release on his site so i would say it would better to inform you first before you reply on another comment its over a month ;) , but you are probaply right that his other game get an update first and i would not be wondering if he reworks this game as well^^
1. at the time of my comment it wasn't over a month, close to 1 month sure, but not 1month
2. if you bothered to read my comment you could have read that I wasn't exactly sure when it was released " 2weeks ago?or something like that "
3. all this could have been avoided without the snarky comment but that just tells me what type of personality you have :D , good luck

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
1. at the time of my comment it wasn't over a month, close to 1 month sure, but not 1month
2. if you bothered to read my comment you could have read that I wasn't exactly sure when it was released " 2weeks ago?or something like that "
3. all this could have been avoided without the snarky comment but that just tells me what type of personality you have :D , good luck
first of i have read your comment, on the other hand why should i bother whe even you havent bothered to inform when the last update was released and reply tho someon else
so now to you as you mentioned ;)
all this could have been avoided without the snarky comment but that just tells me what type of personality you have :D , good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Janus_Apex

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
I havent played this in two updates I think but do you guys know if the dev will add more girls to steal? and maybe if we can knock all them up?

WeekLarson

May 26, 2020
What is the difference between compressed and the regular version? I mean, except for the size. Can there be errors and do they happen in compressed versions? Where can I learn more about compressed versions? I just don't know anything about them.
Thanks.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
What is the difference between compressed and the regular version? I mean, except for the size. Can there be errors and do they happen in compressed versions? Where can I learn more about compressed versions? I just don't know anything about them.
Thanks.
Compressed versions almost always just means lower-quality images, though in a lot of cases, the quality difference isn't visible unless you're playing on a huge screen.

Reactions: WeekLarson

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
what happened to the incest patch for this game? I know there is no actually incest but landlady tenant landlord is all so confusing.

wschneid

Jun 26, 2018
In windows, where are the saves stored? I tried to delete saves from within the program, but they still showed up.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
In windows, where are the saves stored? I tried to delete saves from within the program, but they still showed up.
They are stored in a hidden folder (Appdata).
C:\Users\*yourusernamehere*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Damn this game is so hot. And silly me didnt read and realize I should have started a new game. Got pretty far like two updates ago but Dev actually put more in-game. Cant wait to jump back in. The table scene in the last update is PHENOMENAL. I just wish the hubby didnt put two and two together. Was enjoying the hubby insulting the MC completely unaware of what was really going on.

Reactions: CircaAD
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes