GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I played a little further and the entire scene where Lillian goes on her trip is also missing. After the beach scene it just skips to MC coming back after dropping off Lillian at the airport, I also got an image error.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I have a couple of questions after trying this game. Does this James guy have no peripheral vision at all or is there some kind of one side tinted glass in the conference room? Also is this going to be a game where the MC is just fucking other people's wives behind their backs or he'll be able to actually steal them if he wants to?
I'm more curious about the first question though...
you just need to read text instead of skipping it and you got your question answered by MC right about scene happen

Reactions: Janus_Apex

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
you just need to read text instead of skipping it and you got your question answered by MC right about scene happen
Dude, did you seriously reply to a 2,5 year old comment, just to try and be a smartass? Those damn kids, just looking at the pretty pictures and not reading the text under them, amiright?
The dialogues were rewritten more than once since then, and if you follow your own advice and just read, you'll see the dev answered my half-serious question (it's literally the second comment after mine), so it was obviously not explained in the game back then... In January 2020... The day the game was first released here...
You can even see in the changelog that the very first update after that had just bug and dialogue fixes.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I just finished the current version that is uploaded. Why is like half the content missing? Lillian's part before MC takes her to the airport, the scene after Luke puts sunscreen on Laura and everything after the first sex scene with Zoey is also missing. Did all of that become patreon exclusive content or something?

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
I just finished the current version that is uploaded. Why is like half the content missing? Lillian's part before MC takes her to the airport, the scene after Luke puts sunscreen on Laura and everything after the first sex scene with Zoey is also missing. Did all of that become patreon exclusive content or something?
I saw all of it. I would say start from scratch not from old saves that might be the issue.. unless you have started over then dont use a compressed version.

But like i said, I saw all those scenes without issues not even missing image errors. Also if your using a mod that might have messed up your game

Reactions: GreenMeanie

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
I saw all of it. I would say start from scratch not from old saves that might be the issue.. unless you have started over then dont use a compressed version.

But like i said, I saw all those scenes without issues not even missing image errors. Also if your using a mod that might have messed up your game
I did start from scratch and it wasn't the compressed version. So now I'm gonna restart without the mod.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I did not think a barely outdated mod would affect the game this much.
It depends, when the Script File is modded (which is mostly the case with WT-Mods) and you overwrite the games File with the modded one, your game stopps literally at the point where the Mod stops. In this Case, your game would stop at Version 0.4.7 and the content from 0.5 is not playable for you.

Reactions: RabidSloth

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
Damn i know he working on the other game right now and its like 70ish% done but i wish he would actually finish this one first so that way he can continue the other one without stopping also.... Kinda wanna know the reason of Who saw you with lily and old fucks plans

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019

Thanks this worked. I just had to delete the entirety of the game and it's folder and redownload the game & start a new game.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Because the NTR tag on this site is used for netorare (broadly defined) only. Netori falls under the cheating tag.
I already saw the answer to my question and deleted my post right after, how can you still see it and even replied to it?
Thankyou for answering though. This is weird because I cant see my previous post anywhere, even clicked it and brought me nowhere. Bug?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I already saw the answer to my question and deleted my post right after, how can you still see it and even replied to it?
Thankyou for answering though. This is weird because I cant see my previous post anywhere, even clicked it and brought me nowhere. Bug?
I probably hit 'Reply' just before you deleted your comment. It happens from time to time.

Not a bug, just a bit confusing.

• Wow
Reactions: evilkitty97

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
Any funnyDesires's supporter here? Is he active at the discord, in particular at the paid channel only (if any)? I saw his patreon, but it seemed he was missing in action for a while.
Really want to know if there is a new info about the update.

Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Any funnyDesires's supporter here? Is he active at the discord, in particular at the paid channel only (if any)? I saw his patreon, but it seemed he was missing in action for a while.
Really want to know if there is a new info about the update.

Thanks
should be working on other game going on.

Reactions: locco1234
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes