BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Easy. The dev's other game is due an update. They alternate the updates and this one was the one that was last updated.
The other game listed on the Op page is "Uncontrollable Lust" and it has the "Abandoned" tag? What other game are you referring to?

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
The other game listed on the Op page is "Uncontrollable Lust" and it has the "Abandoned" tag? What other game are you referring to?
This game too was abandoned. From discussions in this thread and Uncontrollable Lust, the the update for UL may not be that far away.

Reactions: BOBJevent

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
no, it was not, just because it got the abandoned tag doesn't = it's abandoned...
f95 is not the creator of this VN...
I know, but as I was responding to another member saying Dev's other game is abandoned, I was pointing out this game was abandoned until it was updated. Not that it is abandoned.

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
What's the point of having the option to share the mom if they made the son a wimp? Instead the dev made him impotent and with a small cock, so we got the same outcome for sharing and not sharing route:unsure:.

Missed opportunity if you ask me, the son should be able to fuck mom's brains out, they(son and MC) could DP her and many other possibilities.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
What's the point of having the option to share the mom if they made the son a wimp? Instead the dev made him impotent and with a small cock, so we got the same outcome for sharing and not sharing route:unsure:.

Missed opportunity if you ask me, the son should be able to fuck mom's brains out, they(son and MC) could DP her and many other possibilities.
You ask something what is hated by many people here because players don't like to share pixel. Sharing the mom with her son was a nice little extra, but how it was shown in the game just went down the drain in my opinion.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Forcing someone upon your beau is not sharing. She is the main beau in this game.

You ask something what is hated by many people here because players don't like to share pixel. Sharing the mom with her son was a nice little extra, but how it was shown in the game just went down the drain in my opinion.
Why keep pushing for certainly never gonna happen lousy demented stuff
this game has never got anyhting to do with?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Why keep pushing for certainly never gonna happen lousy demented stuff
this game has never got anyhting to do with?
I never demanded anything from the dev - and never will, because the dev is free to develop the game as he likes do. It was sorely my impression when I played the game for the first time - up to the point where you got the choice to share the mom to her son - before the rework happened. After the rework it went to the extreme with the netori stuff for my taste. However, I'm not here to argue about a more friendly sharing approach compare to what we got.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
I never demanded anything from the dev - and never will, because the dev is free to develop the game as he likes do. It was sorely my impression when I played the game for the first time - up to the point where you got the choice to share the mom to her son - before the rework happened. After the rework it went to the extreme with the netori stuff for my taste. However, I'm not here to argue about a more friendly sharing approach compare to what we got.
I think it was nicely done for a Harem game the son has this obsession with the mom and sister, he has a hot wife and now the 3 belong to the MC, the son is a bit of a nuisance at he moment just like the husband was but that is part of the story How the MC gets his pets.

from my view Laura is Corrupted good, docile but sort of passive, (sure she now thinks that its a good Idea for Master to breed his pets, but she always needs a push), but the daughter in law has much more potential as an active pet. she had an empty life and now she is awaken and looking to the future as a fully loyal pet.

the table scene where she commented that her life used to be empty and now is full, her eagerness need to see the corruption of the new girl by her master.
she just started, but seems like she is more than ready to leave her old life.

Last edited:

as_c

Dec 5, 2018
Is sound not working just with me or the game has no sound in the first place
Android version

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
1663158606272.png
Can i avoid this? Why isnt there a NTR (avoidable) tag if scenes like this are in the game, im asking not demading btw, because i came here and i didnt saw any NTR tag so i though this game would be great, but after i saw this photo and some comments i got concern.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 2043113
Can i avoid this? Why isnt there a NTR (avoidable) tag if scenes like this are in the game, im asking not demading btw, because i came here and i didnt saw any NTR tag so i though this game would be great, but after i saw this photo and some comments i got concern.
It's avoidable. Just not choose the option to share when asked.

Reactions: PandaSuky and BTLD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why isnt there a NTR (avoidable) tag if scenes like this are in the game, im asking not demading btw, because i came here and i didnt saw any NTR tag so i though this game would be great, but after i saw this photo and some comments i got concern.
cause 1. if you decide to share 2. then it's not ntr, 3. simple as that.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes