The Grifter

May 28, 2017
Dude, can none just laugh at a fucking joke for once. I don't give a fuck who made what first. The joke is it's the same fucking house. So just laugh and move the fuck on... Wink
They are actually different houses. The reason why the look so similar is that they both were designed by the MC from My New Memories and built by the company of the MC from Midlife Crisis. True story.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
I mean, in all these cases it's because it's a prefab Daz asset kit, so it's a lot easier than building a whole custom house in Daz for scenes. There are a few houses you'll see over and over in Daz VNs for precisely that reason, a couple cafes and restaurants that are also everywhere, and that park with the bench and pond.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Dude, can none just laugh at a fucking joke for once. I don't give a fuck who made what first. The joke is it's the same fucking house. So just laugh and move the fuck on... Wink
I moved on a while ago. I even did used a wink smiley to show you, that my answer isn't all too serious. But i guess you just want to escalate right now. So gtfo dude!

Archylanyard

Feb 11, 2022
I moved on a while ago. I even did used a wink smiley to show you, that my answer isn't all too serious. But i guess you just want to escalate right now. So gtfo dude!
And my reply worked, don't be so serious, I'm just fucking with you. Yóur mad but I'm laughing. It gets boring sometimes, I like to fuck with people, I wasn't seriously pissed off by that innocent remark. Thanks for the laugh though.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
And my reply worked, don't be so serious, I'm just fucking with you. Yóur mad but I'm laughing. It gets boring sometimes, I like to fuck with people, I wasn't seriously pissed off by that innocent remark. Thanks for the laugh though.
Sure, you’re welcome.

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
unlikely unless mega link was only link since lately mega links have become hunted aka accounts deleted.
I am a new member to this site and have observed this.. a lot of games that have not been updated recently have errors saying account deleted. Is it because of any sharing policy..?

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
The addition of suspense at the end of Episode 5 is just too convenient: just add a new female character (basically a side girl) who serves only as a link "in the past" between you the protagonist and the supposed antagonist and then make her public appearance with MC just conveniently to be seen by the antagonist where MC boasted his act out loud and was then conveniently heard by the antagonist... Kind of a lazy writing imo.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes