Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No, it's not.
The dev has two games in progress and is a bit slow to update. Too slow according to F95 regs. The Abandoned tag will stay until something is posted, which will only happen when the other game is updated and episode 6 is ready, so... same time next year?
A bit slow to update....1 year 3 months since update on UL, and 7 months since this one updated. And if his supporters are to be believed, UL is going to be updated first. One wonders why a dev that works slower than watching paint dry would take on two games at once, but one update every 2 years is just a bit slower than slow. For all intents and purposes, the abandoned tag is sort of true.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
oh so.. is there no chance the game was updated in here again?
When the new update is released it will get leaked here as well.

A bit slow to update....1 year 3 months since update on UL, and 7 months since this one updated. And if his supporters are to be believed, UL is going to be updated first. One wonders why a dev that works slower than watching paint dry would take on two games at once, but one update every 2 years is just a bit slower than slow. For all intents and purposes, the abandoned tag is sort of true.
So it's abandoned because the dev doesn't release as often as you like? Yeah, make sense......

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So it's abandoned because the dev doesn't release as often as you like? Yeah, make sense......
Yes, one update every couple of years is not quite as often as I (or anyone else except you I suppose) would like. Maybe we should come up with a new category for devs like this one...we have abandoned, and on hold which don't fit...maybe a don't hold your breath category, or a snail emoji next to the title of the game?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Yes, one update every couple of years is not quite as often as I (or anyone else except you I suppose) would like. Maybe we should come up with a new category for devs like this one...we have abandoned, and on hold which don't fit...maybe a don't hold your breath category, or a snail emoji next to the title of the game?
Yes, all devs should cater to your wishes, let's spread the news!

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
His actual supporters don't seem to mind either and they are what counts and not the opinion of some entitled pirate who thinks every dev does this as his main job. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I just started playing this enjoyable little gem of a game, but it is what it is... a side-project that gets updated whenever the Dev gets around to it. If it was ever moved from side-project to a main-project, I'd be more inclined to actually support the Dev financially, but until then, I'll just enjoy what we get, whenever we get it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing this enjoyable little gem of a game, but it is what it is... a side-project that gets updated whenever the Dev gets around to it. If it was ever moved from side-project to a main-project, I'd be more inclined to actually support the Dev financially, but until then, I'll just enjoy what we get, whenever we get it.
no, 2 games which get developed occasionally.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its funny how fast they are to put abandon tag on some games , when other games that clearly have been abandoned for nearly 2 years dont get the tag
true, some devs got more room than others.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea ul is on update schedule but even that won't be out a while.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes