masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
It is not, dev released an update for his other game recently so next release will be for MEF, he doesn't bother to give infos so that's why game got the abandoned tag but it's is still been worked on. :)
yes now that UL is out with some luck the next update will be MEF, both Games are really good but I like this one better, last UL update might have changed my opinion a little but still like this one more, it will probably still take some time for this update to come to light, hopefully not much gets redone like last time so there will be more new stuff.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes now that UL is out with some luck the next update will be MEF, both Games are really good but I like this one better, last UL update might have changed my opinion a little but still like this one more, it will probably still take some time for this update to come to light, hopefully not much gets redone like last time so there will be more new stuff.
Agreed, and I share your hope about the next update, I appreciate both game equally to be honest I don't have a favorite, they have both an interesting story and set up, and have enough differences that make them good and entertaining. :)

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Daughter maybe?! ;)
In my opinion, the incest tag is more than enough. in the "proud father" this tag is not presented, although there is father-daughter incest, but the DILF tag is not seen there. although as a working version - ok, accepted.
thanks.

Last edited:

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
In my opinion, the incest tag is more than enough. in the "proud father" this tag is not presented, although there is father-daughter incest, but the DILF tag is not seen there. although as a working version - ok, accepted.
I looked it up, the Urban Dictionary says, it means DAD it like to fuck.

Reactions: ramvivat

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
what is DILF?
MILF, GILF - ok i know what is it.
DILF - whazafuk?
DILF =" a sexually attractive older man, typically one who has children. "
like when you go to the park with your kids and some girls come to your child and tell your child who is your Daddy because I want my children to have your Daddy!

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
DILF =" a sexually attractive older man, typically one who has children. "
like when you go to the park with your kids and some girls come to your child and tell your child who is your Daddy because I want my children to have your Daddy!
ok i get it DILF ~= SugarDaddy

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes