cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well there is reality show where women date guys who are at same age as their sons (~20 years old) but no male version of that for obvious reason.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
No offense, in my opinion UL is inferior to MEF in both story and modeling, So I think Dev should focus on MEF more...
Agreed, this Dev appears to have a sense of pride in how long he takes to put out updates, and his fans/cheerleaders seem to love the length between updates as well, so what do we know. MEF is by far superior to UL, I wish UL would just get dropped until MEF is finished.
Since he decided to make a second game at the same time, updates dropped to once every two years or so. I look forward to the conclusion of this story around 2035 or so!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Agreed, this Dev appears to have a sense of pride in how long he takes to put out updates, and his fans/cheerleaders seem to love the length between updates as well, so what do we know. MEF is by far superior to UL, I wish UL would just get dropped until MEF is finished.
Since he decided to make a second game at the same time, updates dropped to once every two years or so. I look forward to the conclusion of this story around 2035 or so!
Gotta say it's rare to see so many false statements in one post.......

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since checking facts seems to be beneath you i'll fill you in on the huge point you completely missed.

If the dev didn't start a second game, you wouldn't be playing this. UL came first and was launched in 2019, this came out in 2020.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Honestly, this is a goog Alpha man game, its pity that not so much people like that, and i think that is a reson Dev's update so slow, and his Patron dont have many surpport...

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Honestly, this is a goog Alpha man game, its pity that not so much people like that, and i think that is a reson Dev's update so slow, and his Patron dont have many surpport...
The reason the updates are far apart is because he works equally on 2 games simultaneously.

Reactions: ramvivat
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes