HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Janies have a hateboner on the dev, game has been marked as abandoned inbetween updates like 3times already
Well, according to F95's rules regarding the "abandoned" tag it HAS been abandoned a couple of times but that is just based on this sites rules which has nothing to do with the actual development of a VN.

Reactions: V-Kun

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well, according to F95's rules regarding the "abandoned" tag it HAS been abandoned a couple of times but that is just based on this sites rules which has nothing to do with the actual development of a VN.
For all intents and purposes, it kinda is abandoned, but not. The dev is just suuuuupppppeeeeerrrrrr sssslllloooowwwww putting out updates once every two or three years. It floats some people's boat though, I found at least one or two people on this thread who think it's just fine to have an update every couple of years, so more power to the dev I guess :cool:

V-Kun

Jan 9, 2019
What's the other 2 games the dev is working on? I only see 1, Uncontrolable Lust in the OP. This one is definably a gem so I'm hoping his others are well received also

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What's the other 2 games the dev is working on? I only see 1, Uncontrolable Lust in the OP. This one is definably a gem so I'm hoping his others are well received also
AFAIK "just" the two you already know about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
more games like this, I just don't like the idea of zoey wanting to get laura addicted to her.
hopefully an update for this and uncontrollable lust will be released soon.
mef is in work progress atm and when it finishes (maybe may) and then starts ul production and in the meantime this gets abandoned tag again.

Nirvana96

Oct 20, 2020
From Funny Desires' Patreon:

main_menu.png

Game Development Update *Writer Update*

Dear valued Patrons,

I hope this message finds you well and filled with creative energy. I am thrilled to share an exciting update regarding the progress of our scriptwriting endeavor.

I am delighted to inform you that a dear friend has come forward to assist me with the writing process. Their invaluable contribution has enabled us to complete an impressive 35% of the script already! I am immensely grateful for their support and dedication.

Having my friend join me on this creative journey has injected fresh perspectives and ideas into the script. Their collaboration has truly enhanced the story we are crafting, making it even more captivating and engaging. I cannot wait to share the final update with all of you.

Still, If any of you are passionate about writing and would like to contribute to speeding up the scriptwriting process, I warmly invite you to reach out to me. Your unique perspectives and ideas would be a valuable asset to our team. Whether you have experience in scriptwriting or simply an unwavering love for storytelling, your support would be greatly appreciated.

Together, we can take this project to new heights and create something truly extraordinary. If you are interested in contributing or would like more information, please don't hesitate to . I am excited to hear from you and explore the possibilities together.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt gratitude for your unwavering support and enthusiasm.

Warmest regards.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes