WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
yes and I'm saying there might also be incest between MC and main LI daughter
Siince it's hinted that she might be his daughter.
But he just met the wife recently for the first time?!

Well, i might misremembering this, i haven't played this since September '22. maybeeee?! ;)

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
But he just met the wife recently for the first time?!

Well, i might misremembering this, i haven't played this since September '22. maybeeee?! ;)
there's a conversation that hints towards what I'm saying , might be even more but can't remember exactly at this moment.
the conversation is between Main LI and her sister, talking about a certain person whom I think , again I mention , if I remember correctly, both of them had some fun in college and I'm pretty sure there is more to that.. but again.. can't remember exactly.
though I am pretty convinced he is the father.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
there's a conversation that hints towards what I'm saying , might be even more but can't remember exactly at this moment.
the conversation is between Main LI and her sister, talking about a certain person whom I think , again I mention , if I remember correctly, both of them had some fun in college and I'm pretty sure there is more to that.. but again.. can't remember exactly.
though I am pretty convinced he is the father.
there was no conversation as of now, but indeed, the main LI did think to herself about that, that both fell in love with a man when they were young during college, and both got pregnant from him... as we don't know exactly their ages, it could be either our MC, or his father, and in any of those, there'd be incest

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
there was no conversation as of now, but indeed, the main LI did think to herself about that, that both fell in love with a man when they were young during college, and both got pregnant from him... as we don't know exactly their ages, it could be either our MC, or his father, and in any of those, there'd be incest
that type of detail is not introduced just to be said , it's introduced with a meaning, since this is not a Netorare VN , the only possible outcome I can see in this situation is that being the MC.

Last edited:

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
Almost forget this game, since now we waiting for a hero.
btw, its good to see that someone can take care of MEF work from Funny Desires, we will get the update more quickly right?

Elohim888

Dec 4, 2019
At the moment it's on Patreon for the 10 € "Seeker" tier for download.
I'm a supporter too, but a cheap one :LOL:, only 1 €, "Helper" tier :geek:
The 5€ "Eager" tier and 3 € "Happy one" tier come first, so you'll have to be a little patient, just like me :ROFLMAO:
I would be too if i wasnt broke :):ROFLMAO:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
mmm interesting ... so we wait over a year for this update ... damnnnn :(
Eh, dev take it's time to develop that's true, but consider that until now he was working two games at the same time.
Now he's leaving the development of MEF's to another team, so the updates will be hopefully released sooner from now on. :)

Reactions: ImperialD and BTLD

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Eh, dev take it's time to develop that's true, but consider that until now he was working two games at the same time.
Now he's leaving the development of MEF's to another team, so the updates will be hopefully released sooner from now on. :)
and as far as I remember/know (might be wrong but I doubt it) he's not working full time on game development.

Reactions: Dylan741

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
and as far as I remember/know (might be wrong but I doubt it) he's not working full time on game development.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-03-20

as far as i count .... hmmmm lets see .... this is 6/11/2023 .. yeah i pretty sure thats over a year ago since this thread was updated :unsure:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thread Updated: 2022-04-16
Release Date: 2022-03-20

as far as i count .... hmmmm lets see .... this is 6/11/2023 .. yeah i pretty sure thats over a year ago since this thread was updated :unsure:
2 days after a update was released on patreon , you're saying the game is dead....
okay then.

Reactions: ktunga and V-Kun
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes