Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
and as far as I remember/know (might be wrong but I doubt it) he's not working full time on game development.
Yep, you're remembering correctly, but in his last patreon post he said that he will work more on UL so let's hope he will take less time to deliver the updates ( though considering the amount of content it's not that bad, I honestly prefer to wait if there's more to play). :)

Reactions: BTLD
Apr 10, 2023
there was no conversation as of now, but indeed, the main LI did think to herself about that, that both fell in love with a man when they were young during college, and both got pregnant from him... as we don't know exactly their ages, it could be either our MC, or his father, and in any of those, there'd be incest
First of all their isn't much age gap between main li and mc so there ain't possiblity of main li and her sister being with mc father,and that would be awful for me to know that li being with mc father ewww, thankfully not gonna be case but most probably mc being that guy, but how could women just forget their baby daddy and mostly their real love over whom they destroyed their family relation with each other that's too weird,bit let's see.

Alexbt

Jul 3, 2021
No offense, but I've said before that MEF is way ahead of UL in every way, and while it may not be friendly to UL fans, I wish Dev would spend all of their game development time on MEF, just a suggestion.

Reactions: Guz007

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
But mom loves her son and takes pity on him, grows to love the rush of being with him and making him happy, regardless. It's a passionate, primal, incestuous relationship that can only be shared by family members.

I'm just articulating that there are ways he can be of value even if his dick isn't satisfactory, for you.
not in my game..... im possessive and dont share my goods :devilish:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
But mom loves her son and takes pity on him, grows to love the rush of being with him and making him happy, regardless. It's a passionate, primal, incestuous relationship that can only be shared by family members.

I'm just articulating that there are ways he can be of value even if his dick isn't satisfactory, for you.
His mom thinks of him as a pathetic cuck, with a small dick and him being a quick shoot with a pathetic amount of cum :LOL:
The only passionate and primal mating is with the MC.
And i'm not sharing with anyone, it was fun to humiliate the son thought, so he has indeed his uses :devilish:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well his wife was far from satisfied. so he can keep rubbing his pencil while mc bangs mommy, wife and sister.

Apr 10, 2023

Eww why to ruin such a good dominating mc avn just for your cuck fantasy? L°°ser cuckold.

Apr 10, 2023
Not a fan either but its optional so who cares
It's optional till rest just tolerate or whatever happens when rest chooses to share as I have heard nothing happens there also just that boy used as voyeurism,here this cuckold wants boi to get some part in those scene heck he wants mom to start loving that kid or something that's awful in a harem avn even as optional it's a waste of time and ntr lovers are waste of sperms.

Mar 27, 2021
His mom thinks of him as a pathetic cuck, with a small dick and him being a quick shoot with a pathetic amount of cum :LOL:
The only passionate and primal mating is with the MC.
And i'm not sharing with anyone, it was fun to humiliate the son thought, so he has indeed his uses :devilish:
I wasn't stating what was established in the game, I was simply giving a hypothetical as far as story telling goes. My apologies if I didn't express that well enough for you to grasp.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes