FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
When it's done
So, this is still going? I'm glad. It is NOT the best story out there, but it is not that bad. I was very miffed it became "Abandoned", was looking forward to some kind of resolution, or if at all possible a continuation and improvement.
Nice to know. Really nice.

Peace :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So, this is still going? I'm glad. It is NOT the best story out there, but it is not that bad. I was very miffed it became "Abandoned", was looking forward to some kind of resolution, or if at all possible a continuation and improvement.
Nice to know. Really nice.

Peace :)
Nah don't you worry man, devs is not super comunicative about his work, but since his releases have lots of content it's not that important, we just need to be patient but he always deliver. ;) (y)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Search this or his other game's threads and you'll find why it takes a bit longer for his updates to be out.....

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
New post from his patreon (Public):

Who might that be?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lets pry for a release soon , UCL came out a couple of months ago now it should be MEF its been a year since the last release, Laura's husband is about to die at the hands of Lucas, not that he was much of a nuisance, but Laura can become a fully Owned slut, hopefully Like and Lucas get arrested, so our hero can enjoy his pets freely.
Curious about how Ruby is going to fit in the Harem and if Zoey will be allowed to dominate the other bitches...
1677682739464.png

Mar 27, 2021
lets pry for a release soon , UCL came out a couple of months ago now it should be MEF its been a year since the last release, Laura's husband is about to die at the hands of Lucas, not that he was much of a nuisance, but Laura can become a fully Owned slut, hopefully Like and Lucas get arrested, so our hero can enjoy his pets freely.
Curious about how Ruby is going to fit in the Harem and if Zoey will be allowed to dominate the other bitches...
View attachment 2428956
I want mom and son secks

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes