ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!
is the incest activation code from earlier version works?

//
How to activate incest:
Go to the main menu to Enter Code and write there "freedom" or "skyisnotblue"
//

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi!
is the incest activation code from earlier version works?

//
How to activate incest:
Go to the main menu to Enter Code and write there "freedom" or "skyisnotblue"
//
Should work. AFAIK the code is universal for all Versions.

Reactions: ramvivat

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Incest Code :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hi guys i need a little help. Where is this enter code? I start the game, i go to main menu, but there is no enter code.
I also try to use search and perhaps if i have understand well the developer remove this function due to patreon rules. I read that through the compressed version it was still possible to activate it. But the compressed version on the site is no longer available. Can anyone reupload it? Or alternatively tell me how to activate the incest code?

Thank you

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys i need a little help. Where is this enter code? I start the game, i go to main menu, but there is no enter code.
I also try to use search and perhaps if i have understand well the developer remove this function due to patreon rules. I read that through the compressed version it was still possible to activate it. But the compressed version on the site is no longer available. Can anyone reupload it? Or alternatively tell me how to activate the incest code?

Thank you
Have you played an earlier Version?
If yes, then you have your answer in the spoiler you quoted.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

WICKEDp4th

Donor
Sep 6, 2017
unfortunately not... i had tried ep5, but nothing there either, so i was hoping to find someone who still had the compressed version
Bud, the code is right there on the main menu.

View attachment 2700640

Enabled...

View attachment 2700642

After you enter the code it disappears...

View attachment 2700643
Yes, i can confirm what SonsOLiberty wrote.

You must have played an earlier Version of this game and already activated it. This kind of stuff is stored in the Persistant file located in the Saves folder of the game and the Appdata folder.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bud, the code is right there on the main menu.

View attachment 2700640

Enabled...

View attachment 2700642

After you enter the code it disappears...

View attachment 2700643

The compressed version is still here...

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-employees-family-ep-6-mef.43072/post-7945326
Yes, i can confirm what SonsOLiberty wrote.

You must have played an earlier Version of this game and already activated it. This kind of stuff is stored in the Persistant file located in the Saves folder of the game and the Appdata folder.
Its really strange i try to replay the game from the scrap. Perhaps is save in some other file the activate code? Because i remove all the save file, but nothing, on ep 5 the game do not ask me about code... i try to see better

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Its really strange i try to replay the game from the scrap. Perhaps is save in some other file the activate code? Because i remove all the save file, but nothing, on ep 5 the game do not ask me about code... i try to see better
You removed all the ones in the "hidden" appdata folder that you have to unhide to, see??? If the code is not showing you have saves for it in the appdata folder.

MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
You removed all the ones in the "hidden" appdata folder that you have to unhide to, see??? If the code is not showing you have saves for it in the appdata folder.

MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881
Weirdly I went into the folder MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881 and there was nothing hidden. I tried several times to search the hidden things. But nothing. However, I tried deleting the folder MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881, and now strangely the game ask me to imput again the code. Perhaps I did something wrong. Anyway thanks again everyone.
Now i can imput again the code.

Reactions: WICKEDp4th

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Weirdly I went into the folder MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881 and there was nothing hidden. I tried several times to search the hidden things. But nothing. However, I tried deleting the folder MyEmployeeFamily-1572443881, and now strangely the game ask me to imput again the code. Perhaps I did something wrong. Anyway thanks again everyone.
Now i can imput again the code.
There must have been something there detecting, well anyway glad you got it fixed (y)

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Started from Begining -- Good Updated (by the way who is Mc's Daughter ?) i dont know that because of incest !!

Reactions: 826118721

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 2700695

James is the woman's son? (I don't remember names, I haven't played it for a long time) I fucking knew it, it was obvious that from cuck he was going to become a sissy :KEK: :KEK:.

Is it forced like the lesbian scene that had the woman's daughter with the son's wife? (Last time I played the dev had added a choice, but the choice only skipped the scene, not avoided it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks.
James is the husband of the milf, the alcoholic with gambling problems which was dying, but yeah, it seems the MC want to get the son the same treatment as his father got...really not my taste thought :sick:
I really don't get why not let the guy die...there are the 2 milfs, their 2 daughters, the wife of the son, the former secretary (Ruby i think), and the girl from the club, nore than enough LI's.

As for lebian content it was first avoidable, than not, this time there is girl on girl content which is avoidable again (James and the Doctor), the Doc is hot, but the MC can't get her...

IIRC the content with the old guy is still there, althought it's sharing content and you can prevent it. I find it a bit strange thought, as i don't think sharing the girls with these guys, or any guy, is something which fits with the MC's personality ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Started from Begining -- Good Updated (by the way who is Mc's Daughter ?) i dont know that because of incest !!
Sorry to ask this, but i use the code for the incest patch. But i just do no understand what it actually does. I state that I'm still at the beginning, I just met Lillien now. But the incest is for what?

Thank you

kckingchronic

Jun 28, 2019
i think he'll set up leaving James w/ his dad to be a choice but still sux we even have to do that. easily coulda had the doc be working on a cure possibly or something to enhance mc beyond belief. coulda stretched james being cured into all the LI's somehow taking that as an act of kindness that makes them love mc even more (lame but better than this imo). hopefully dev's other game doesnt take this route since we'll get that b4 episode 7 of this (or 6.5 or whatever's next)

Reactions: Vortex@
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes