ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
And for those who don't want girl on girl action.. then fucking this asshole is forced. We have no choice whether we like him in female form or not. BUT.. when we choose to let the doc have fun with him, then we have a choice whether we like him "her" and whether we want to fuck her. And of course.. we can only have sex with redhead when we choose girl on girl action.
and you look at the situation in a positive way - now the harem has its own eunuch, who voluntarily went to the castration operation. =))) and the fact that he indulges with girls - well, what will he spoil? he will not make children, he is harmless. all children from harem women will be only from the MC. and over time, without the hormone testosterone that is produced by the testicles, this old man will cease to be interested in women.
it's just that an ugly old woman appeared in the harem who will NOT be fucked by us, but by this unfortunate MC.
in a word, look at the plot of this novel as another Greek tragedy.

and here's the lesson I learned for myself - you need to break up with the silly habit of giving the MC your name, you need to stop associating yourself with the main character - then his actions will be exactly HIS actions and not ours, and you can laugh at HIS actions while drinking beer.
sometimes the MC performs actions that we would never have committed - showing by example that it is not good to do so.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
page 78 ? i only see up to 41
well you quoted my post on feed page no.82. look for post no.1560 joker's post, the second of the two i mentioned. there is one a few posts before showing mega links too.

perhaps the settings you or your device is using applies double the posts per feed than this site normally uses so try page 39
alternatively you could just go back through previous recent pages to find them. that is all i did.

now that site staff/moderators are no longer taking the time to post compressed links into feed OP's the only ways to find the links are either utilising the easy to use search functions or go to end of a feed and scroll back through posts until you see them, or if there are none, a post that first mentions new updates, which is the option i use on every feed because the search function also shows all the posts of people asking for compressed, which convolutes the results.

now i could repost the compressor's post, which is quick and simple but, i would then possibly get likes i have not earned (which has happened before), which means taking credit without due, while the compressor goes unrewarded, so the best i can do is point out where they can be found

Reactions: grimjester

Rundmck

Sep 5, 2019
Damn that's very disappointing.
It should be avoidable at the very least imo but even then, 3 years on...doubt there is a lot of people in his target audience that want this content.
The target audience are the patreon subs. That's how it works. I'm guessing it's some whale donator clamoring for this content. Sucks really. There was very little indication that this game would have any extended involvement of the dying husband. I'm going to skip this update and come back next time. Which would be fine if we weren't getting one update an year. Let's hope we're all around for the next one lol.
Dev, if you're reading, please don't do anything similar in your other game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Nice but why the Landlady/tenant crap ?? The game isn't about incest at all, MC isn't related to the women's family ??
He's not, but Laura and Lilian are Mom/Daughter ( you need to apply the incest patch for that) and whenever there's a threesome with them it's incest so the tag is correct. :)
P.S. Also it will be incest when Luna and Lily (Luna is Laura's sister and Lily her daughter) will have a threesome with theMC ( and maybe there will be a threesome or more with all them, that's my wishful thinking) sorry I forgot to mention them.

Reactions: CircaAD

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well nice update after long wait, mostly just funny moments and introduction of TRANSFORMED character (don't remember how tall that char was before transformation but after char is around 165 cm) and doc.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: OleJackRipper

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Is there a pregnancy? I see there is an image and with hints there is a mention of it, but no tag and according to some comments it was removed or something?

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
not tried this for some time before it even went abandoned for a period.
was surprised to see at the start that dev points out about no longer having a writer, as having played through i can see no evidence of change, so not sure what purpose they served, as the overall premise, story and dialogue are the same throughout.

i can see that some are unhappy with the change in one character, but it does seem to fit the tone of the game so not really a major plot twist and an obvious new pawn for the game between ex-boss/grandson vs MC.
possibly grandson shifting to other side of the board to play pawn for MC's team in future in same way is open so i would expect a repeat, so if it bothers you now, it will not get better.

once MC;s family turn up and join the fest (my idea as no clue what developer has in store but seems obvious it will go that way) i expect a writer might be needed to take this further but until then dev's idea of turning all females into a harem (and some guys) that will probably all then run his company, as long as they keep same pace, should take this far enough to warrant a new project.

with some time and thought and a decent writer, a harem/brothel game (like making/training all those babies into whores twenty years on while still producing more) or even another VN with MC and co taking company global and adding new members without getting overly convoluted. anything is possible.....

anyway, it is no great work but developer progress with regards to art is getting better, certainly with angles and the whole thing, so far at least, does not seem to try to be more than it is, which i can respect. nothing worse than creating expectations they cannot hit.

that's OUR job :D

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
Is there a pregnancy? I see there is an image and with hints there is a mention of it, but no tag and according to some comments it was removed or something?
mc's main love interest is pregnant. she hasnt told the mc yet. she is even thinking thoughts to herself about being pregnant

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes