Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
can i play the game without see any old man story shit... I like the gilf only so can someone tell me is the MC is the ONLY one in action or not and is option or you need to see old dick

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
can i play the game without see any old man story shit... I like the gilf only so can someone tell me is the MC is the ONLY one in action or not and is option or you need to see old dick
The old man is avoidable, you can have the MC being the only guy getting action pretty safely, no nasty surprises.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
you can play this without sharing. mc has the girls. Although the new update has questionable crappy material

Last edited:

12edasd

Dec 6, 2022
Totally out of the blue....

It feels like 10 different writers with different ideas are working on this at the same time. What was wrong with the simple fuckfest story that we had till now?
Introducing new characters every update, surprise fetishes, unnecessarily convoluted story, long scenes with MC and the cuck that no one cares about .... Maybe calm down a little?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
how many times thjis VN force player tyo restart over again?? it happened with ep5 reworks and now for ep 6 again??? really devs?

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Was waiting for this update to come, but instead of getting balls deep into Lilly or better yet Luna, we end up with a gender bent James we get balls deep into (assuming you choose this path) and the lovely piece of ass Hanna.

I will choose both paths to see what they have to offer, but personally the gender bent James isn't my cup of tea.

I also wonder what the MC has in store for the son who wants to make his own incest harem with his mother and aunt? Will he actually get a dick enhancement surgery, or will he actually be gender bent like his old man?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
diff. dev. :p
No same dev, just talked to him today. Original dev is still in control of the story. New dev is handling the rest. They are a collaboration
It sounds like the new dev is at the very least sprinkling his own tastes into the VN now.
Oh well, bet in a year when new update hits we will seeing the milf's gender bent son getting railed by MC as well.

The target audience are the patreon subs. That's how it works. I'm guessing it's some whale donator clamoring for this content. Sucks really. There was very little indication that this game would have any extended involvement of the dying husband. I'm going to skip this update and come back next time. Which would be fine if we weren't getting one update an year. Let's hope we're all around for the next one lol.
Dev, if you're reading, please don't do anything similar in your other game.
Yeah I don't doubt this could be what happened as well, seen it happen time and time again when one whale wants contradictory kinks in a game and successfully pays for it to happen.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes