Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have seen a few messages but don't have the full story or time to play the game
Can anyone tell me what made a lot of people upset with this update
I don't mind spoilers.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
i know nobody asked but i don´t mind the transformation & at least they don´t force it on the player himself (a f ton of games do that).
hey maybe thats even the reason for some of those.
like the dynamically unclear tags of NTR and sissification can have polar opposite meaning depending on the diraction of said dynamic (like S&M it´s very different in a situation of one dominating another depending in whose role you are, but it is still the same thing)
i think i stop here before i write a novel about that problem so sry for the side-rant

Reactions: CircaAD

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Was waiting for this update to come, but instead of getting balls deep into Lilly or better yet Luna, we end up with a gender bent James we get balls deep into (assuming you choose this path) and the lovely piece of ass Hanna.

I will choose both paths to see what they have to offer, but personally the gender bent James isn't my cup of tea.

I also wonder what the MC has in store for the son who wants to make his own incest harem with his mother and aunt? Will he actually get a dick enhancement surgery, or will he actually be gender bent like his old man?
Yeah he be walking in thinking he be walking out Mr Big Dick but he wakes up Miss Cum Dumpster all to his surprise, hehehe. The MC is an evil genius and as for Luna, she needs to be taken down a few pegs to house maid cum cleaner.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CircaAD

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
Yeah he be walking in thinking he be walking out Mr Big Dick but he wakes up Miss Cum Dumpster all to his surprise, hehehe. The MC is an evil genius and as for Luna, she needs to be taken down a few pegs to house maid cum cleaner.
Luna's character design is personally my favorite one. She reminds me so much of Nicole from "A mother's love"

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
thanks for the answers :)
tbh if that happens I won't play this anymore
the netori stuff is the only reason I played this and if the son becomes a girl next
It takes the thrill away imo
Tbf most of the content is Netori, like over 95%

Introducing a "transformed" character was always going to be controversial instead of focusing on the already established, hot, female cast but on top of that before the hotfix it was unavoidable, imo it's only natural people were pissed after waiting for 1 year.

In any case it's still worth a playthrough, if you like netori I think you can enjoy most of the VN.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

Introducing a "transformed" character was always going to be controversial instead of focusing on the already established, hot, female cast but on top of that before the hotfix it was unavoidable, imo it's only natural people were pissed after waiting for 1 year.

In any case it's still worth a playthrough, if you like netori I think you can enjoy most of the VN.
Yeah I did decide to start playing and I think it's ok
Not exactly the best written game on here lol
But still it's better than a lot of games I have played.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Okay. Thank you for replying.
Can I avoidable netori content.
As long as not a netorare I'm willing to try this game.
No you can't avoid netori content, that's the main theme.
There isn't any netorare, you can allow sharing content, but that is easily avoidable.

Yeah, besides that i find it rather gross to get involved with James, transformation or not, i like the son and grandfather as they are, as cucks which get humiliated. That is one of the enjoyable things this game offers, i really don't want to transform them, there are already more than enough hot girls.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
No you can't avoid netori content, that's the main theme.
There isn't any netorare, you can allow sharing content, but that is easily avoidable.

Yeah, besides that i find it rather gross to get involved with James, transformation or not, i like the son and grandfather as they are, as cucks which get humiliated. That is one of the enjoyable things this game offers, i really don't want to transform them, there are already more than enough hot girls.
Yeah, you don't need to keep them around. Doc Hanna would be happy to take them into her harem. (y) ;)

Reactions: ArunPrime
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes