steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
MEF I played your game ages ago and was bummed because I thought it went the way of the Dodo. A new update is so cool because so many games just die for what ever reason with players just left wanting and wondering what could have happened, so I hope this will continue because it's a great game also I've read varying comments of people, some good and as usual some bad but honestly fuck the people with negative comments, they just do it for self gratification then in doing so hope to make themselves feel less insignificant. The update was perverted and just devious so I loved it and I'm guessing you've got similar things in mind for the other two douche bags but allow me to say that no amount of surgery could make that old limp dick grandad look acceptable so I offer a suggestion that could be interesting and that is two eunuchs or cuck slaves made to watch from a corner and to be humiliated by the MC and his harem maybe they could be the Cream Pie Cleaners and that's because someone made a comment about the grandad and grandson plotting against the MC to take everything from him and a sex change is to good for them to which I have to agree so NO SOUP FOR THEM! The dad never really plotted against the MC so the sex change is MC being nice by granting the dad a new life and knowing his ex family will be taken care of but the other two need your ultimate deviousness. Sorry my imagination got a little um excited um carried away.

Reactions: ordinary world

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
to me it is, or at least give a heads up in the op that the incest doesn't involve the MC like the twins patch for that one AVN.
The Incestous relship is in the Slave family, the Son lusts after his mother, and the Mother has relship with Daughter, and Gramps will have something with his son, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
The Incestous relship is in the Slave family, the Son lusts after his mother, and the Mother has relship with Daughter, and Gramps will have something with his son, :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
There's also the possibility that MC is the real father of 2 of the girls.
IIRC it was hinted that the wifes daughter could be his real daughter and the other girl, the cousin. (Forget the names, horrible at remembering them)

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Nice update, but as you figured(based on possible answers), some won't be interested in a gender change. I'm one of them.
If James/Ava was sold somewhere I wouldn't mind.

Reactions: tossler
Jun 12, 2023
this game could have reached away from home level of greatness if it didnt add the idiotic sharing route with the old man. shame, it could have been goat tier.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this game could have reached away from home level of greatness if it didnt add the idiotic sharing route with the old man. shame, it could have been goat tier.
you can avoid that route. ppls have different tastes and to get more supporters it's better add some kinks to game like sharing (either mmf or ffm).

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of My Employee's Family Ep 6.0 hotfix with IAmAB Replay Scenes mod.
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.

Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Mega
Updated my Android port to Ep6 Hotfix

Jun 12, 2023
just got to the part when james is revealed in his new body. missed opportunity. it could have been so much better if instead of some magic procedure instead mc destroy him so much into being a sissy and then he start making him a woman. hopefully the game gets so much darker with the worthless son lmao
also what a waste of the doctor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hephannon

Morho

May 16, 2023
realy liked game so far...but i guess transformations shit must have happend and mc started fucking guys, cause it is popular these days...good bye and good luck with game or not, i doesnt care now

Last edited:
Jun 12, 2023
isnt even transformation is sex reasigment. dev went all the fucking way with it. i made two paths i felt bad about bringing james to his scumbag father after the surgery

Reactions: Janus_Apex

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
isnt even transformation is sex reasigment. dev went all the fucking way with it. i made two paths i felt bad about bringing james to his scumbag father after the surgery
Yeah agreed, James was just a selfish alcoholic gambler and wasn't trying to backstab the MC so is guess the MC made an offer of a new life and a least the women will get the love they needed. He shouldn't have taken her near the old freak, but now am I taking about the MC or the DEV or BOTH. Anyway the grandad and son are the ones that should be fucked with and humiliated. Anyway cool game and honestly the sex transformation is good and suprising plot twist which are always great.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:((n)(n):mad:What a hopeless idea to start the game over. Because the character changed gender, it should be an optional choice

Reactions: Morho
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes