Morho

May 16, 2023
:((n)(n):mad:What a hopeless idea to start the game over. Because the character changed gender, it should be an optional choice
it would be ok probably if we could ignore that guy...but no we must play from start and mark choice that GIRLS cant have fun in mc harem like i would mind them have fun with GIRLS!

Reactions: Sadowdark
Jun 12, 2023
Yeah agreed, James was just a selfish alcoholic gambler and wasn't trying to backstab the MC so is guess the MC made an offer of a new life and a least the women will get the love they needed. He shouldn't have taken her near the old freak, but now am I taking about the MC or the DEV or BOTH. Anyway the grandad and son are the ones that should be fucked with and humiliated. Anyway cool game and honestly the sex transformation is good and suprising plot twist which are always great.
mc need to make son and grandad sissys, no surgery

• Haha
Reactions: Overlord070

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The Dev's here and on other sites have all made a CHOICE about which particular path to commence his or her journey of creation on but as in life there is always a multitude of varying paths a Dev could utilise along the way because in essence they are creating a new world full of possibilities in which by their grace and generosity also made the CHOICE to have allowed others to experience and in some cases interact with the characters of their New Worlds they are creating. We all like playing games, becoming involved in the characters or even taking on the persona of the characters in a VN by making CHOICES we are given to alter the direction of the story which may eventually lead to an outcome that one may desire but even with the ability to make a CHOICE regarding the route taken there is no guarantee the outcome will be agreeable to everyone because no matter how much we get involved in a game, a VN, a book or even a movie we are still just the lucky ones who have been allowed to glimpse into or even interact with a Dev's New World. I say this because lately there so many people making 'Tactless' comments about people's work and when I say tactless I'm being generous because if I say what I think of them it would sound just as rude and disrespectful as they are being to the Dev's. Life in general is full of CHOICES and there are way to many to list here for obvious reasons but generally it comes down to right or wrong, kind or mean, polite or rude, respectful or disrespectful and yes or no as the most common CHOICES we make on a daily basis, so with all that in mind when you leave a comment regarding someone's creative work your CHOICE is going to be of a respectful or disrespectful nature but understand I'm not talking about posting a simple negative comment because that's a personal opinion and everyone has different opinions negative or positive! I'm talking about the disrespectful negative comments because as I said negative opinions are part of life but you don't have to be disrespectful and negative at the same time, that is your CHOICE to do so. Just remember the Dev's made a CHOICE to share their creative works which I think is pretty bloody cool. So some people will like them and some people won't like them, but not liking something doesn't give us the right to verbally abuse or belittle someone's work just because your personal feelings or thoughts don't like a particular update, new character or what ever else small minded people like to grumble about to make themselves feel better in life. It's your CHOICE when commenting so make right one.

japra

May 7, 2018
My Employee's Family [Ep.6] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.38 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 351 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 336 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my
thanks, u save my disk :D

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Morho

May 16, 2023
The Dev's here and on other sites have all made a CHOICE about which particular path to commence his or her journey of creation on but as in life there is always a multitude of varying paths a Dev could utilise along the way because in essence they are creating a new world full of possibilities in which by their grace and generosity also made the CHOICE to have allowed others to experience and in some cases interact with the characters of their New Worlds they are creating. We all like playing games, becoming involved in the characters or even taking on the persona of the characters in a VN by making CHOICES we are given to alter the direction of the story which may eventually lead to an outcome that one may desire but even with the ability to make a CHOICE regarding the route taken there is no guarantee the outcome will be agreeable to everyone because no matter how much we get involved in a game, a VN, a book or even a movie we are still just the lucky ones who have been allowed to glimpse into or even interact with a Dev's New World. I say this because lately there so many people making 'Tactless' comments about people's work and when I say tactless I'm being generous because if I say what I think of them it would sound just as rude and disrespectful as they are being to the Dev's. Life in general is full of CHOICES and there are way to many to list here for obvious reasons but generally it comes down to right or wrong, kind or mean, polite or rude, respectful or disrespectful and yes or no as the most common CHOICES we make on a daily basis, so with all that in mind when you leave a comment regarding someone's creative work your CHOICE is going to be of a respectful or disrespectful nature but understand I'm not talking about posting a simple negative comment because that's a personal opinion and everyone has different opinions negative or positive! I'm talking about the disrespectful negative comments because as I said negative opinions are part of life but you don't have to be disrespectful and negative at the same time, that is your CHOICE to do so. Just remember the Dev's made a CHOICE to share their creative works which I think is pretty bloody cool. So some people will like them and some people won't like them, but not liking something doesn't give us the right to verbally abuse or belittle someone's work just because your personal feelings or thoughts don't like a particular update, new character or what ever else small minded people like to grumble about to make themselves feel better in life. It's your CHOICE when commenting so make right one.
so u tell us that we should not comment what we doesnt like..not crytise what we doesnt like or what is wrong? shiit man u totaly destroying humanity let us be just simps what speaking only yes...i like it :D

we should probably doesnt even have that personal feelings right?

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
so u tell us that we should not comment what we doesnt like..not crytise what we doesnt like or what is wrong? shiit man u totaly destroying humanity let us be just simps what speaking only yes...i like it :D

He's clearly unhinged, better to ignore "special" people like this.

Reactions: karumi56 and Morho

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021

Oh you poor little fellow don't worry I'll help you understand what I said! You see when people make comments about anything in life there's always a right way and wrong way to do it. Now in regards to commenting on say people's creative works it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative because that's an opinion and everyone has them but let's say you really don't like something that's been done or changed in a 'game' as an example of course! and you have this FEELING and desire to express your dissatisfaction with this change so you make sure everyone and especially the creator know what you FEEL and think about this fucked up stupid shit idea that has ruined the game you enjoyed playing and of course you have every right to express this FEELING of dissatisfaction you have, I mean what the hell was the Dev doing coming up with such a bloody stupid fucking idea that has made you not want to play your game now! But before I continue with this explanation, I do have a question for you! Above I used some rather colourful or more so just down right rude language to convey.....let's say FEELINGS one may have in a similar situation and so my question is Do you think I have the right to express my dissatisfaction towards a Dev regarding their work and not only them but to anyone and everyone else since this an open forum by utilising a similar offensive style and that it would be fine to do so as there is nothing wrong with that?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Sadowdark ; there is, as far as I understood, the "bugfix" contains the option to skip the Futa content, if youre not into it, but it is not so bad if you ask me, (I'm not into it) but it is not a thing were I say "Lets hit Tab"

Reactions: Sadowdark

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Oh you poor little fellow don't worry I'll help you understand what I said! You see when people make comments about anything in life there's always a right way and wrong way to do it. Now in regards to commenting on say people's creative works it doesn't matter if it's positive or negative because that's an opinion and everyone has them but let's say you really don't like something that's been done or changed in a 'game' as an example of course! and you have this FEELING and desire to express your dissatisfaction with this change so you make sure everyone and especially the creator know what you FEEL and think about this fucked up stupid shit idea that has ruined the game you enjoyed playing and of course you have every right to express this FEELING of dissatisfaction you have, I mean what the hell was the Dev doing coming up with such a bloody stupid fucking idea that has made you not want to play your game now! But before I continue with this explanation, I do have a question for you! Above I used some rather colourful or more so just down right rude language to convey.....let's say FEELINGS one may have in a similar situation and so my question is Do you think I have the right to express my dissatisfaction towards a Dev regarding their work and not only them but to anyone and everyone else since this an open forum by utilising a similar offensive style and that it would be fine to do so as there is nothing wrong with that?
The fundamental reason why the majority hate this update is the forced inclusion of James as Ava and that you automatically already have sex with her as happened with his wife or Ex already because of his change XD. And there was no vaginal sex with Laura's sister and her niece (Luna and Lily) this left several saying: this is serious. In addition, several developers let you know what themes or fetishes their games have or what possible Tags they will have later and if they can be avoided. Which did not happen and fell like a kick in the butt. After that it took time to have an update.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
The fundamental reason why the majority hate this update is the forced inclusion of James as Ava and that you automatically already have sex with her as happened with his wife or Ex already because of his change XD. And there was no vaginal sex with Laura's sister and her niece (Luna and Lily) this left several saying: this is serious. In addition, several developers let you know what themes or fetishes their games have or what possible Tags they will have later and if they can be avoided. Which did not happen and fell like a kick in the butt. After that it took time to have an update.
So no answer to my question, interesting. Don't bother replying to this as I won't waste my time and energy on what would probably be a whimsical ineffectual retort, but MEF has created a game and made it available to people to play essentially for free and he or she may have a family, dogs, cats, be sick in bed or just general life has filled their time and people are whining about how long it took for the update and especially the subject matter this person decided to put in the game they are creating and they probably do this as escape or relaxation from daily life but also get enjoyment out of creating something but not only that, they decide to offer it for free to others to enjoy as well but if you look at a lot of the comments it seems people are just whining with some being down right rude as well about what i mentioned before, the update and the length of time it took like it's their right to do so! Don't worry about saying great game, oh I'm glad there's a new update so I can continue playing it, thanks for the game I missed playing or something like that at least! but no that's to rational so people decided to whine, swear and carry on with no regard towards anyone else especially the Dev! No one ever just says it's wrong to do that so I grabbed my soap box and tried nicely to say something but alas it fell on deaf ears. Generally a person that takes on any type of creation has a starting point with a particular vision or direction in mind but as he or she progresses in said endevour that idea can evolve and change over time then may incorporate a new idea into their creation to see where it could lead and they are not under any obligation to tell anyone beforehand what changes there may be. So hear it is in layman's terms, don't be a douche and have respect for something that another person graciously decided to share for their and your enjoyment.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: DKft

Morho

May 16, 2023
So no answer to my question, interesting. Don't bother replying to this as I won't waste my time and energy on what would probably be a whimsical ineffectual retort, but MEF has created a game and made it available to people to play essentially for free and he or she may have a family, dogs, cats, be sick in bed or just general life has filled their time and people are whining about how long it took for the update and especially the subject matter this person decided to put in the game they are creating and they probably do this as escape or relaxation from daily life but also get enjoyment out of creating something but not that, they decide to offer it for free to others to enjoy as well but if you look at a lot of the comments it seems people are just whining with some being down right rude as well about what i mentioned before, the update and the length of time it took like it's their right to do so! Don't worry about saying great game, oh I'm glad there's a new update so I can continue playing it, thanks for the game I missed playing or something like that at least! but no that's to rational so people decided to whine, swear and carry on with no regard towards anyone else especially the Dev! No one ever just says it's wrong to do that so I grabbed my soap box and tried nicely to say something but alas it fell on deaf ears. Generally a person that takes on any type of creation has a starting point with a particular vision or direction in mind but as he or she progresses in said endevour that idea can evolve and change over time then may incorporate a new idea into their creation to see where it could lead and they are not under any obligation to tell anyone beforehand what changes there may be. So hear it is in layman's terms, don't be a douche and have respect for something that another person graciously decided to share for their and your enjoyment.
Not that he had much choice to share it...we r pirate site u know?

And that last update was pure shit. Totaly destroyed so far interesting game...

Reactions: Ratamo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
technically mef hasn't made much yet. next update should be all of his/her handwork.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes