Dhoulcmagus

Jun 16, 2020
Well, that's a way to fuck up a simple, yet enjoyable netori AVN, I guess. I played the update without the hotfix, because I couldn't, for the life of me, imagine this game would take such a turnabout. I don't get why the whole game hasn't been updated already with the hotfix included.

So I was forced to go through all that gender bent James shit I couldn't care less about, and also to watch a hot new redhead get some action with the trans, while I didn't get to have any fun with her, because I wasn't interested in this Ava. Well, that's just great. If that doesn't count at least as sharing, then I don't know what does.

BTW, I'm not sure where the hotfix comes from, but I just tried it out, and it's just silly. The doctor gets all hot checking the trans and wants to have a go with Ava, calls the MC to see if he'd have any problem with that and, if he's not interested, she just says "Well, I might as well wait, instead of doing with the trans exactly what I called for" :FacePalm:

Reactions: ordinary world

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, you don't need to keep them around. Doc Hanna would be happy to take them into her harem. (y) ;)
No, not giving any to the hot doc either, she can join the MC's harem. As for James, well we can sell him, or let him work in some brothel for all i care.
I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being the sex toy of his ever horny father :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He would enjoy that, why would i want to do any good for that piece of garbage ?
Now if we still had the male James we could look them into a room and add some magical aphrodisiac (i mean, we already have magical transformation), at least i would have a good laught at that, and their tape would have also have good use :whistle:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I also wonder what the MC has in store for the son who wants to make his own incest harem with his mother and aunt? Will he actually get a dick enhancement surgery, or will he actually be gender bent like his old man?
it would make sense for the son at least - after all if he cannot satisfy Zoey in his male form, he will bring a lot of fun to her in his female form.

But at least this update explains why women fall over the heels for MC - aside big dick there are mind control powers in the story :ROFLMAO:

Jun 12, 2023
The transformed character is the dude You are stealing his family from correct? The Game recognizes the fact You cucked a dude into turning into a woman?

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
yes.

install current mac version and then dl and extract pc version and then replace mc version's game folder with pc version's.
It will not work this way,.
The Mac 5 version has the old 7,4,6 Renpy while the 6 was made with the 8,0,3, he need to get the compressed Mac version made by Joker and then change the game folder inside with the PC game one ( at least if he want the HQ game). :)

Reactions: xapican

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Actually after playing this update I'm not really that bothered about James/Ava if thats his new name.
I'm just mainly suprised and a little worried about the Dev's health and wellbeing.
Since whatever it was they managed to either smoke, snort or inject at the time.
when they came up with this storyline and then thought it was a good storyline?.
Man them's some strong assed drug's.
And so can't possibly be good for either their health and welbeing.
Homestly this new story I wonna say twist? (but I'm kinda thinking bullcrap)
This new story line is so out of left field that it is uterly comical.
Just like the alien that was added to a now abandoned game about Revenge was.
Only made less funny by the utterly absurd conversation in the doc's office if the MC do's refuse Ava.
And instead MC suggests (with a straight face at this) she should let her father fuck her instead?.

Really? the guy is actively plotting to take the MC down as permanently as possible.
Plus then thinks he wiil get both the MC's money and his Girls.
And the MC want's to do him a favour? and give him a reward.
It's laughable that Grandad was even a sharing possibility at the start.
The creepy cunt not only tried to Blackmail and Rape his Daughter Inlaw.
He is now trying to go after his Grandsons wife.

Not to mention the fact before that he cheated the MC's Dad out of a company.
And then tried to frame the MC for both Theft and Fraud from that same companny.
With the intention of getting the MC put away in jail for a long long time.
And worse still the MC know's all about what he did to his dad and his atempted frame up of the MC himself.

I mean to be fair the MC is almost as bad a misogynistic pervert as the rest even if he doesn't see it himself.
However you can't make out he's smart enough to run a successful company, manipulate any women into sex.
And even see through some plots and have him stupid enough to not realize Lukes Grandad is out to ruin the MC.
And yet still be even more Idiotic to actually reward his pervted enemy with free pussy.
Like the old man would give a shit if or when he finds out the pussy used to be his son.
It's just pussy to him and better yet it's free.

Even if Ava says no to being fucked by her Dad or they decide it's not such a good Idea.
I still say it was a fucking stupid suggestion to start with.

Personally I'd say the whole new story line was possibly ill thought out if not a bad idea to start with.

P.S. seems if you do agree for your MC to fuck James now known as Ava.
You better not have chosen countless times before NO to Anal sex.
Or have picked that your MC isn't actually into Anal sex or doesn't even enjoy's Anal Sex.
Because even though it will get mentioned early on between the Doc and Ava.
That the MC is not actually into or enjoy's Anal Sex you totally wasted your time.
Your gonna have to watch it anyway with the MC and the Doc and NO you don't get a choice in it.
So all them choices you had before to not do Anal Sex.
Were totally fucking pointless!!!.

P.P.S. not against optional Anal Sex in a game or Anal Sex as such but I'm personally just not remotely interested in it.
Should in fairness point out that and I am guessing here that the Forced Anal sex is only if you let the Doc go first with Ava.
Just Sayin

Last edited:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah, besides that i find it rather gross to get involved with James, transformation or not, i like the son and grandfather as they are, as cucks which get humiliated. That is one of the enjoyable things this game offers, i really don't want to transform them, there are already more than enough hot girls.
Yeah I agree, at least the dev realized his mistake and made it avoidable at least.
Will just have to see what the next update will bring, if it's more transformation BS then we can assume this is what this VN has devolved into.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
how is it incest if it's your slave's family and not YOUR family that you get to take advantage of?
so it can only be incest if the mc is involved???? your employees family can have sex with eachother. and iirc it was hinted that the daughter and cousine could be the mc´s kids.

Reactions: Overlord070
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes