steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
P. s. Please no replies to the above as I don't want to get into a philosophical discussion about the importance of social etiquette that most probably fall upon deaf ears. I know people will still swear and carry on but just have more respect for the Dev's and their work because they deserve it and then you may even start to gain a different perspective on things eventually.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
So no answer to my question, interesting. Don't bother replying to this as I won't waste my time and energy on what would probably be a whimsical ineffectual retort, but MEF has created a game and made it available to people to play essentially for free and he or she may have a family, dogs, cats, be sick in bed or just general life has filled their time and people are whining about how long it took for the update and especially the subject matter this person decided to put in the game they are creating and they probably do this as escape or relaxation from daily life but also get enjoyment out of creating something but not that, they decide to offer it for free to others to enjoy as well but if you look at a lot of the comments it seems people are just whining with some being down right rude as well about what i mentioned before, the update and the length of time it took like it's their right to do so! Don't worry about saying great game, oh I'm glad there's a new update so I can continue playing it, thanks for the game I missed playing or something like that at least! but no that's to rational so people decided to whine, swear and carry on with no regard towards anyone else especially the Dev! No one ever just says it's wrong to do that so I grabbed my soap box and tried nicely to say something but alas it fell on deaf ears. Generally a person that takes on any type of creation has a starting point with a particular vision or direction in mind but as he or she progresses in said endevour that idea can evolve and change over time then may incorporate a new idea into their creation to see where it could lead and they are not under any obligation to tell anyone beforehand what changes there may be. So hear it is in layman's terms, don't be a douche and have respect for something that another person graciously decided to share for their and your enjoyment.
Talking about what can take time when uploading a game update is very understandable and no one is going to blame you for it.

But in the genre that the game contained before episode 6 there is no transgender and only recently it was changed, and also the patch where supposedly there was an option not to have sex with James (Ava). In addition, to have a simple anal sex with Dr. Hanna you have to let them have fun in quotes XD, when before we were told you want to share or be the only alpha male of the Harem that you are forming. And not to mention again about Luna and her daughter.

I don't know if the developer had that great idea to include transgender content or a friend who helped him finish the game, who didn't think about it very well and this is the result of that idea, which was like betraying the fans of this game I hope that with his other game he doesn't come out with the same brilliant story of putting in a forced transgender.

One already wanted to see James, his father and son out of circulation so that the MC can be with his Harem and future children that there is still no sign that Laura is pregnant hahahaha

For this reason, several developers in the genre put Future Tags or Planned Tags, also if with avoidable, to attract possible players and therefore subcribers and avoid misunderstandings with the content.

Reactions: Ratamo

loveasahi

Sep 19, 2020
Can someone help me unzip the ".EXE main program"? I don't want to play this compressed version.
螢幕截圖 2023-06-24 020352.png 螢幕截圖 2023-06-24 020352.png 螢幕截圖 2023-06-24 020352.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
What choices do I need to make to trigger the scene in Hanna's office where Hanna joins in?

I seems to be locked into the MC+Ava scene, no matter what I choose (let Doc have fun or Keep Ava for myself).

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What choices do I need to make to trigger the scene in Hanna's office where Hanna joins in?

I seems to be locked into the MC+Ava scene, no matter what I choose (let Doc have fun or Keep Ava for myself).
I got that scene when i gave Doc Hanna the headstart until the MC arrives.

Reactions: Grey Wolf 73
3.40 star(s) 66 Votes