AVNfreak

Mar 20, 2023
For once, a game that justifies the MC having NTR (or Netori - reverse NTR) in this case
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like that there is an option to disable sharing in the game, NO WAY am I sharing my girls with anyone.

Reactions: TheDick69+

uhboy

Jul 25, 2021
is there no way to make ava trans and not going the sharing route?
i avoiding all sharing except for girl on girl (yeah i'm one of them guys) so ava just randomly shows up ad the dr office and is a girl

i guess i can do a save whit the sharing route and just do it for her (take her whit me, as shown in the replay scene) but should be better if she was part of the non sharing harem

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there no way to make ava trans and not going the sharing route?
i avoiding all sharing except for girl on girl (yeah i'm one of them guys) so ava just randomly shows up ad the dr office and is a girl

i guess i can do a save whit the sharing route and just do it for her (take her whit me, as shown in the replay scene) but should be better if she was part of the non sharing harem
1. no. 2 yes by leaving her to doctor's care.

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I think the MC is too much of a Chad! :LOL: Or maybe not...

This is such a great corruption story and, as always, no man can fuck my girls. Some Girl on Girl is ok when I'm in the room and have said OK. This game always give me an option to play my way. Hopefully next update will be a "little" quicker. :cool:(y)

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes