crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
Unfortunately it looks like my dreams of leaving the husband in a coma, keeping Luke's wife while shipping him off and grandpa dying alone in a crummy hotel room might not come true. I do hope after their transformations(assumption mine) we get the option of whether they stick around or we move on from them.

Reactions: kcaldw

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Was it confirmed that its a new writer/dev working on this VN? from what I'm seeing few pages in, looks like sissyfication/tans content are forced? If so, this is not the VN I played and enjoyed before. Maybe make a new game and leave this vn be?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Was it confirmed that its a new writer/dev working on this VN? from what I'm seeing few pages in, looks like sissyfication/tans content are forced? If so, this is not the VN I played and enjoyed before. Maybe make a new game and leave this vn be?
At the very least it is a cooperation with new Dev (as you can see, Funny Desires is not mentioned in the Title anymore) for this VN from now on afaik.
The Transformation content is optional, you can opt out of it.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I don't think the sissy/trans content is forced. There are seemingly some differences when it comes to James though depending on previous choices.

I didn't do any extensive testing but my understand is that no matter what you do James will be transformed into Ava, though the transformation will differ depending on previous choices. If you pick to go for a pure harem then Ava will be fully transformed into a woman at this point you are then given the option to let Hanna have a girl on girl test run on her before the MC comes and fucks both Hanna + Ava or the MC can pick to only sleep with Ava or reject Ava (this will be a trigger for reject no dick Ava implying you can change her further maybe?). However if you have done sharing previously then James will be transformed into Ava but he will become a futanari/trans then the MC is given the choice to take Ava, share her with the grandpa or reject her (again I believe if you reject her you get a flag for reject dick Ava implying that maybe you can change her in the future?).

Seeing as there is seemingly so much impregnation in the game I believe that James was fully transformed into a woman so that Ava can get pregnant later on. But still you can from my understanding just outright reject Ava for now and there might be future scenes with Ava anyway but for now it's kinda unclear if the gender bender part will stick around a lot or not but at least it's optional, though it's kinda funny if the MC will turn all his male rivals into girls and impregnate them :D

lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
my country just banned megalink,so is there anyone could help me paste the downloaded hotfix file into this reply?
thank you very much~

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The original creator is still the one in control of most of the content that will come out, since he is busy with personal issues and his other game, he gave permission to the other developer to change the content a bit but it seems that the decision to make James as Ava was forced in only episode instead of leaving episode 6 to consider whether the MC would help James or not, and not see sexual content with Luna and her daughter.

Even with the patch that was created to avoid James, it was created by force, since you have to give the option of not wanting Ava's content twice.

Even in Funny's discord he accepted a user's comment that James' thoughts towards the MC is creepy and that nobody wanted to know about his thoughts XD about him.

In addition, others who help Funny realized that it was a mistake, Ava had already seen the result.

Reniere

Aug 5, 2019
And do you know what happen to this game? There are no buttons on this page~No start No Quit~
View attachment 2748328
What other issues are you having ? besides the prompts not showing up ? i think a fresh install would be a bit better
deleting the old file and redownloading it freshly since the hotfix didnt help you the issue. ignore this if it did help.

lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
What other issues are you having ? besides the prompts not showing up ? i think a fresh install would be a bit better
deleting the old file and redownloading it freshly since the hotfix didnt help you the issue. ignore this if it did help.
no this is the only issues im already knowing~becausee i cant start game...:cry::cry:

lemonpopo0219

Apr 16, 2021
nevermind I'll attempt next ver~thank you~

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And do you know what happen to this game? There are no buttons on this page~No start No Quit~
that's cause game doesn't like your graphic card, either update drivers and try again or press shift and g down and start game and choose other renderer.

3.40 star(s) 66 Votes