Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
No incest in previous version already.
Oh yes there was.
Patreon found out, so a "different game" was "made" that is what's been shared above - Oppression.

Meanwhile, go have a look at the Subscribestar page linked in the OP...

The patreon version Laura has no children.
No shit.
That's why it's the Patreon version, Oppression, and not the one from Subscribestar one that is My Employee's Family... Like I've said twice now, and even months ago as well.

Last edited:

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
Oh yes there was.
Patreon found out, so a "different game" was "made" that is what's been shared above - Oppression.

Meanwhile, go have a look at the Subscribestar page linked in the OP...
The patreon version Laura has no children. I think incest is related to mc but not among love interest. Sadly patreon version removed all incest-related.

Reactions: Ssato243

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
This update ep8 has only one sex scene of Lilian and introduced three new girls/ two girls, one boy.
Luke had a surprise progress if you go down the sharing path.
Now I replay the whole game, but to see the sharing path option in the beginning of the game is literally ntr instead of sharing.

locco1234

Apr 12, 2019
This update ep8 has only one sex scene of Lilian and introduced three new girls/ two girls, one boy.
Luke had a surprise progress if you go down the sharing path.
Now I replay the whole game, but to see the sharing path option in the beginning of the game is literally ntr instead of sharing.
Thx for the info... so on your opinion, is it good to wait the next update? Thanks

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes