cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ugh, in other words clickbait tag not involving the MC. Still dunno what's worse, that or stepcest.
mc is involved since mothers and their daughters have sex with him at same time and also can let 1st family's son fuck his mom.

I'm curious on how/why there's even a Patreon version made to begin with, as there's no Patreon anymore.
devs can work w/o payments too.

What kind of transformations are in this game?
old male is surgically turned into hot young girl. that's how it's explained in game so don't ask more.

the things that aren't allowed on Patreon i.e. incest/bestiality etc. are also not allowed on Subscribestar either...
bestially isn't allowed in subs either and they close their eyes for incest and patreon is basically owned by visa etc.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Sure I did, in summary simply not indexing their adult section and shell companies for their merchant accounts.
Or, the fact that they can't use Paypal or Stripe, and instead do debit/credit card transactions directly...

from what I gather and the SS version is basically the same as it was from Dec last year, at least the public SS that doesn't cost $10.
Incorrect.
The SS version has all the same new scenes as the Patreon one, except it doesn't have the "non-cest" changes that Oppression does.
Both have 0.8a, but only SS is MEF/incest.

bestially isn't allowed in subs either
You're just repeating what I said back to me...

View attachment 4119565 .........What is it and how to use it? :unsure:
That's the old, pre-Oppression/Patreon version.
The 0.8a version from Subscribestar hasn't been shared here yet.

If you haven't played yet, use that one.
If you have, then you'll have to wait if you don't want to play the sanitised Patreon version, or use the (currently Work In Progress) incest patch/mod from Motseer here.

:EDIT:

Apparently this is a patch from Subscribestar that should turn Oppression into MEF, aka it's an incest patch.

Last edited:

only MILF

Formerly 'buktccbfc71'
Dec 30, 2020
Or, the fact that they can't use Paypal or Stripe, and instead do debit/credit card transactions directly...

Incorrect.
The SS version has all the same new scenes as the Patreon one, except it doesn't have the "non-cest" changes that Oppression does.
Both have 0.8a, but only SS is MEF/incest.

You're just repeating what I said back to me...

That's the old, pre-Oppression/Patreon version.
The 0.8a version from Subscribestar hasn't been shared here yet.

If you haven't played yet, use that one.
If you have, then you'll have to wait if you don't want to play the sanitised Patreon version, or use the (currently Work In Progress) incest patch/mod from Motseer here.
sorry i downloaded version 0.8 do i need a patch? :unsure:

quiboune

Sep 2, 2018
I'm playing this game for the first time now and I'm having a blast, already disappointed that I'm probably approaching the end of content. The writing was pretty good for most of the time, the story is great, but I just got to this scene in the living room where the MC reveals to Zoey that he convinced Luke to let them get together and the writing quality dropped BAD.
1728600742262.png 1728600789547.png
This kind of dialogue is terrible, this speech style where people describe extensively what they're thinking and how they feel about the conversation is unrealistic, annoying and ALWAYS off character. No one has this level of clarity in a conversation, this only happens if the dialogue is being thought out thoroughly, by a writer trying to clarify how people feel. I'm still a lot into the game but this whole scene feels like a drag, I can only hope this is temporary...

Reactions: Larry2000

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Laura is the main girl and I like her the least, I just don't like giant boobs (that is just me), However I know many guys do.
That aside I enjoyed the game and there are plenty of other girls I did really enjoy. The game has plenty for most everyone.

I went the Harem path, but will play again and try some of the other options just to see.
Thanks for the game.
peace.

namelessnoone

Nov 13, 2023
new update isnt applying the incest code that was already active in my old ep 7 save and the main menu in ep 8 doesnt give me the option to enter the code to enable it. please help

grumble314

Nov 23, 2021
new update isnt applying the incest code that was already active in my old ep 7 save and the main menu in ep 8 doesnt give me the option to enter the code to enable it. please help
As mentioned no incest in the Patreon version have to play the SS version if you still want it. Which hasn't been leaked so if incest is that important you have to pay 10$.

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
uh for anyone who is playing the current update of the patreon version the link on his vn at main menu when it boots up if you click check for latest update it takes you to a active and alive patreon page so everyone saying it is dead are wrong but i agree the dev should stop making 2 separate versions of the game and stick to the SS version exclusively and get the fuck off patreon but it is what it is . i digress point is he still has his patreon page up and active

Reactions: Renzon

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
or scroll up on this page or back 1 or 2 pages you will find someone made a incest patch to hold us all over

3.40 star(s) 68 Votes