3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
For people who still have trouble finding the kids while looking at the guide, know that it is soooo much easier to find them when you zoom out. That second girl was right behind the store but couldn't be seen from the default perspective. And you can see Kenta's legs if you go to the road and look at the trees near the edge of the map.

Reactions: ejmuerte
May 24, 2023
Judging from the cover art, it looks like this game have some hints of character gallery CG or an option where we can have Yurika and Aki dress up whatever we want in-game or gallery but whatever reason wasn't implement (or so it did got implemented but so far we haven't found the way to unlock it). It's just my theory so could be wrong. It's also the closest of seeing them uncensored.

Last edited:

AlexeyAnn

Jan 28, 2024
theres a sequel?

As far as I'm concern. It doesn't seems to have EN TL ver. at the moment. Which is a shame because I'm trying to find a way to make the sequel worked with TL machine but I have no luck so far.
The Second is like a spiritual successor to the first one. You have relationship meter with all the girls/you can use your right mouse to move camera freely and also the walking feels more smooth too.

Judging from the cover art, it looks like this game have some hints of character gallery CG or an option where we can have Yurika and Aki dress up whatever we want in-game or gallery but whatever reason wasn't implement (or so it did got implemented but so far we haven't found the way to unlock it). It's just my theory so could be wrong. It's also the closest of seeing them uncensored.
I don't think there ever was an option to able to dress up Yurika and Aika with whatever you want since most of the clothes are already used in the CGI as far as I'm aware.

Another interesting things I want to point out.
- If you visit the graveyard at night with Kenta, you will notice the surrounding area to filled with ghosts staring around you. The game literally does not brought this up ever again.
- You can play a slider in the playground but not much else.
- There's panties or bras lying on the ground in outside Grandpa's house and Aika's bedroom (I think there's more that I haven't check?)
- The Dieselmine box up stair can be used to open all gallery if you have Yurika, Aika and Kenta in your team.

Overall I would say that this game is close too masterpiece and emulated the feeling of being in Japanese countryside with nothing to do but play around quite really good but I honestly wish the game had more contents to play around and be less empty but I guess it quite fit with middlenowhere japan.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Can anyone upload this again?
All links no longer available
There are still 2 mirrors avaiable, I just checked it.

Anyway, next time just use the report button to request the mods for a reupload, as long less than 3 mirrors are avaiable. Mods don't check posts like this, but they do check reports. I already did it.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes