3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Lensitryx

Jul 8, 2022
Uhh so I scored lots of affection points with Yuriko and avoided catching frogs and crayfish to not give the big sister some points but the option to invite her to the festival on the 17th is still locked. What did I do wrong?

Tropxe

Nov 23, 2021
For some reason whatever I do, nothing gives affection points to the older sister anymore. The game seems kind of messed up - the general events are low-level things like groping through clothes yet I've already had sex with the younger sis and did paizuri with the older one. The "build a secret base" quest has been stalled for several days. No "?" there. I've finished the base, got the magazines, that then leads to the aforementioned sex scene and paizuri but nothing since then.

Unkoep

Jun 10, 2018
So like i can't use the save because the location doesn't exist? one of these days i'm going to learn how to saves on unity games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So like i can't use the save because the location doesn't exist? one of these days i'm going to learn how to saves on unity games
First you must unpack the game then play and you should be able to save, if your not able to save after unpacking the game then your anti-virus is blocking it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How So I only use windows defender
Windows defender is fishes when it come to games and VN's being able create files while on the main windows area.
Maybe create a folder on your hard drive away for what windows has created and try there.
Or figure out how to make exception for the game.
Every computer is different for what works on one may not work of others.
My computer had no problems when I use to play this.

Reactions: Unkoep
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes