3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

merikanthus

Feb 18, 2021
Yamemai's walkthrough was super helpful, but for some reason, I can't seem to unlock the gallery using the device on the 2nd floor of grandpa's house; this is after winning the beetle fight. I currently have the trio in my party. Is this a bug or something? Or was it cuz I interacted with it previously without anyone with me?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
VNDB page says this game has . Anyone who can elaborate on that? Is there an orgy with other males or?

claudios22

Jun 13, 2022
i had a real hard time making the save work , the thing was the route was wrong , it worked for japanese version , but for eng you need to paste that "system" file in C:\Users\YOURUSSERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\ディーゼルマイン\My H Summer Vacation ~Days in Countryside and Memories of Summer~\Utage\SaveMyProject

Fufkcace

Feb 18, 2021
i followed the guide but it still just gives me the linear ending cutscene. how do i get the 4p cutscene? don't say just unlock using the switch, i keep trying even up until my latest opportunity to do that but i can never flip the switch

Tavee

Nov 15, 2018
I still got the build secret base after collecting the 12 magazines, what else do I need to do?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I still got the build secret base after collecting the 12 magazines, what else do I need to do?
You need to go early in the morning (before 12AM?) to trigger some events. You might need more favorability with the girls if nothing happens.

Reactions: Tavee

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
is there a new game plus or do I have to do all the stuff over and over again? I hate games with a timelimit and especially the ones that let me do stuff over and over again

Boi23

Jan 26, 2020
I've seen in some videos there's a 3rd girl in the 2nd floor, but i never see her in game. Is she a JP-only char or nay?

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes