Another Vision Studios

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2022
I prefer leave all content in game. Premium version makes your gameplay more comfortable but regular version is not cutted down with scenes of animations.
You want comfort or chilling when you play, you have cheats and your choice is to play Premium. You want play usual version with out additional things, you play Regular ;-)
But doing that on Ren'py makes absolutely no sense, it's too easy to crack and hack it.

Reactions: Shadowen
Nov 17, 2019
the blocked rollback is nonsense, just like that it annoys me, I have double click mouse bugs and I miss the dialogues it is not wise to block this function specific to Ren'Py behind a paywall and not your game, be more creative and you can put a paywall on something you created because we see that it annoys people your rollback blocking thing

because it makes me not want to support your project but quite the opposite
download unren. You can find it on here. Im too lazy to link it rn. Put it in the folder and then let it run.

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Just my last thoughts after seeing dev's reply.

In most cases where an avn does well, its due to the players having positive gameplay experiences. Putting in frustration mechanics like removal of rollback will only lead to negative experiences and i doubt the average person will jump in to endorse such a game with good reviews, much less become a supporter.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry for the rather late reply, but given that Ren'Py now ships two distinct flavours (versions 7 and 8, that is) running on different versions of Python (2 and 3, respectively), simply running a game on the 'latest' version is now even more prone to error than before. Especially seeing how even some minor releases of Ren'Py 7 introduced incompatible changes. Several developers that started on 7.3.x were reluctant to switch to the 7.4-branch, delaying the switch until saves became incompatible (which, given that those titles are still in development, shouldn't be that big of a deal to anyone, really, but opinions on that heavily differ *shrug*).
In this particular case, 'latest' works, as the actual SDK used to build the title is 8.0.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does this also apply to the compressed version?
Typically...but I'd try the original game files too...same result.

Thanks for the response above. I knew something was screwy with this "easy" way to fix games...it clearly didn't work well. Considering many PC users were the ones regurgitating the advice (with no idea if it works), I stopped trying to be honest.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi !

I couldn"t trigger the threesome with MC, his mom and Tristan.

The game asumes the next day that scene just happened because of the dialogues between MC and Grace.

Without WT is hard to know what to do for every LI.

Somebody knows how to watch the full threesome scene?

Cheers !

Reactions: toshi0521

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Thanks for your replies guys :)
This topic has one sense — give you a possibility to play game for free.
Since this version this possibility closed.
See you :)

Reactions: Morgoth666

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
So what the fuck happened? I find mom drunk laying in lingerie in living room and only option is to leave?
Then Grace tells me she saw what I did to mom,
really cause I didn’t fucking see what I did to mom
but just leave the room,
then dad comes in the room and says you got to leave the house GAME OVER WTF?
THIS GAME NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH!

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
So what the fuck happened? I find mom drunk laying in lingerie in living room and only option is to leave?
Then Grace tells me she saw what I did to mom,
really cause I didn’t fucking see what I did to mom
but just leave the room,
then dad comes in the room and says you got to leave the house GAME OVER WTF?
THIS GAME NEEDS A WALKTHROUGH!
Thanks! Your feedback helped to catch new bug. Nice to us :)

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes