AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
does the red head have any ntr scenes yet?
Unless more has been added, I believe the only NTR content is, when you are still kinda coma-y, you see the doctor railing the nurse (who you have never met before even if you did have your memories, which ~ NEWS FLASH ~ you don't) who later becomes someone you can flirt with a bit and get a handy from (as of last update).
Sorry about the run-on sentence, but it does kinda flow.

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
Unless more has been added, I believe the only NTR content is, when you are still kinda coma-y, you see the doctor railing the nurse (who you have never met before even if you did have your memories, which ~ NEWS FLASH ~ you don't) who later becomes someone you can flirt with a bit and get a handy from (as of last update).
Sorry about the run-on sentence, but it does kinda flow.
For people looking for NTR: This has one scene with a nurse I don't think you have a relationship with.
honestly like the sex scenes mc isn't involved with so sounds like a decent start. cant wait for the 2 ladies on the cover / banner

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
The walkthrough is for ntr on, if you turn it off a number of dialogue options won't be available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also what is up with them saying 'What's their name' and not letting you put a name in? I was a bit confused, you can name the nurse and you can name yourself (even though the intro says your name is Alex), but you can't name anyone else? Why is rollback locked too? Seems silly in a game where they have pictures hidden on a single frame, where you have to perform a specific sequence of things like look at the bed, then look at the closet, then look at the bed again, but don't accidentally click the mouse button again or the special secret photo will vanish! Also the writing, did the MC get in a carwreck and then develop autism? You don't just blurt out You are cocksleeve to someone unless you have tourettes and autism. It was around this point I just sorta stopped paying as much attention to every little mistake or weirdness, otherwise I would've ended up writing a book.

Overall I think this is Tremmi's best work, the MC starts out as an unlikeable prick, but gradually improves. The game is still very convoluted, even if you follow the walkthrough you still can miss things easily. It would benefit greatly from a built in walkthrough mod, but even then the very nature of the game doesn't allow you to get everything, which is a major flaw imo. Harem by it's very definition is pokemon and if you can't catch them all what is the point? Ntr seems to have been dialed back, I'm not a big fan of that and I get that finding a balance is tough. Even games like Power Vacuum, where ntr is the non canonical outcome, gets bitched about nonstop in that thread. So pleasing everyone is no simple task.

In the future maybe dial back the check the area 3x for the hidden item to finish the quest sorta stuff and cut back on missables, since those only serve to discourage most of the time. OH YEAH, wtf is up with the rollback? Even if you use the unren option to force it, the fucking game overwrites that randomly as a hidden fuck you. So you have to save the game, hop out, turn on rollback in unren again and then continue. It was pretty frustrating.

scar2020

Sep 2, 2020
The walkthrough is for ntr on, if you turn it off a number of dialogue options won't be available.
Also what is up with them saying 'What's their name' and not letting you put a name in? I was a bit confused, you can name the nurse and you can name yourself (even though the intro says your name is Alex), but you can't name anyone else? Why is rollback locked too? Seems silly in a game where they have pictures hidden on a single frame, where you have to perform a specific sequence of things like look at the bed, then look at the closet, then look at the bed again, but don't accidentally click the mouse button again or the special secret photo will vanish! Also the writing, did the MC get in a carwreck and then develop autism? You don't just blurt out You are cocksleeve to someone unless you have tourettes and autism. It was around this point I just sorta stopped paying as much attention to every little mistake or weirdness, otherwise I would've ended up writing a book.

Overall I think this is Tremmi's best work, the MC starts out as an unlikeable prick, but gradually improves. The game is still very convoluted, even if you follow the walkthrough you still can miss things easily. It would benefit greatly from a built in walkthrough mod, but even then the very nature of the game doesn't allow you to get everything, which is a major flaw imo. Harem by it's very definition is pokemon and if you can't catch them all what is the point? Ntr seems to have been dialed back, I'm not a big fan of that and I get that finding a balance is tough. Even games like Power Vacuum, where ntr is the non canonical outcome, gets bitched about nonstop in that thread. So pleasing everyone is no simple task.

In the future maybe dial back the check the area 3x for the hidden item to finish the quest sorta stuff and cut back on missables, since those only serve to discourage most of the time. OH YEAH, wtf is up with the rollback? Even if you use the unren option to force it, the fucking game overwrites that randomly as a hidden fuck you. So you have to save the game, hop out, turn on rollback in unren again and then continue. It was pretty frustrating.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
How do you cheat? in this regular edition Cheat is closed.
I don't know what they did, but, I would go here and go nuts:

Not going to, the game is not that interesting.

I tried. As it is now, I would rather replay an old game than waste time on this.

I'll keep watch on the thread, to see it there's news about improvements, but TBBH I didn't expect much, but even then I got disappointed.

Want to know what was the rage quit moment? Learning he has a girlfriend, cheating on her the first chance he gets. That said everything about the "game".

Everything that I disliked would be "fixable" but it doesn't look like it will ever happen.

Peace :(

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Please add speed up and roll back buttons. And the small size of the game is very graphics card consumption, have some stuck.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes