3.00 star(s) 14 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
If you use the search function to search for 'ntr' you will notice a pattern. The anti-ntr crowds screaming the ntr is not optional it's only skipped because it happened anyway and the ntr lovers asking where is the ntr content.
At the beginning of the game the nurse banging the doctor is being considered as ntr because she can be considered as "potential love interest" and yea that's it. You won't be seeing anymore action between those 2 and this is what actually causing the discourse between the crowds lol. And I remember seeing someone complaining ntr because the mc's father is having sex with his wife. I guess this is what happen when they dive into an incest game with the mc father being alive. :KEK:
Thats how 95% of the games go that feature scenes on the edge of NTR, and why I continue to question why they are ever added to games in the first place. When a majority of people who dont like NTR ask if a game has it, what they are really asking is "Does anyone other than MC have sex in this game". If the answer is yes than its instantly labeled NTR (even if it actually isnt) and they dont like that. When an NTR liker asks if the game has NTR, they want REAL stuff, MC getting pictures of his gf getting railed and crying in a corner. They see scenes like this one where a random character fucking and laugh because that isnt what the are looking for.

It leaves both sides of the coin dissapointed in the product and ends up turning threads into a mess of pro/anti NTR. The people who just like voyerism and don't care who it is about is preeeeeety small, and usually overlaps into one or the other groups. Like if a Dev wants to make NTR, great just make an NTR game. If a dev doesn't then dont. Adding the wishy washy inbetween stuff just pisses everyone off.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Got a request for a quick Mod, mostly to add more save settings (naming them + add the usual 6 saves per page).

I also tried to add a button to my Mod menu for enabling the rollback (in the cheats). But be aware that the game is disabling that in the game from time to time (mostly in the free roam parts).

Mod v1.0a (~1MB)
-

MEFF_01.jpg MEFF_02.jpg MEFF_03.jpg MEFF_04.jpg

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
YES, NTR game new update.

Also, question, is boring vanilla avoidable?
Never played this game, but I'm sure if you make all the "bad choices" than you will have your wish I assume. Only way to find out is play and find out, because I'm not one for NTR content.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyExFutureFamily-1.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Mendonca

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Never played this game, but I'm sure if you make all the "bad choices" than you will have your wish I assume. Only way to find out is play and find out, because I'm not one for NTR content.
The game had ntr tag on because people can't tolerate 1 scene where a npc having sex with someone other than mc. And that's all for it, a single skippable scene which had some weak hearts triggered.

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Thats how 95% of the games go that feature scenes on the edge of NTR, and why I continue to question why they are ever added to games in the first place. When a majority of people who dont like NTR ask if a game has it, what they are really asking is "Does anyone other than MC have sex in this game". If the answer is yes than its instantly labeled NTR (even if it actually isnt) and they dont like that. When an NTR liker asks if the game has NTR, they want REAL stuff, MC getting pictures of his gf getting railed and crying in a corner. They see scenes like this one where a random character fucking and laugh because that isnt what the are looking for.

It leaves both sides of the coin dissapointed in the product and ends up turning threads into a mess of pro/anti NTR. The people who just like voyerism and don't care who it is about is preeeeeety small, and usually overlaps into one or the other groups. Like if a Dev wants to make NTR, great just make an NTR game. If a dev doesn't then dont. Adding the wishy washy inbetween stuff just pisses everyone off.
Because a lot of devs are just in this for money and don't actually put any thought into what they create.

WerewolfSinX

Feb 7, 2021
The game had ntr tag on because people can't tolerate 1 scene where a npc having sex with someone other than mc. And that's all for it, a single skippable scene which had some weak hearts triggered.
Good to know lol. I downloaded the game but its in my backlog of VN for now.

• Angry
Reactions: toxic4u

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Awww, thank you very much guys for being so nice and helpful (so sweet) in taking the time to quote and reply to my post. So... no actually NTR... deleting, in this case. Cheerio :D

• Angry
Reactions: WerewolfSinX

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Disagree, because that excludes games that actually want to tell a story. By that I mean games that resemble reality, which neither is A) a fantasy haremfest where there's mc, no males, and 1000 girls wet for him and only him, and B) a fantasy cuckfest where every sexual interaction between LIs and male npcs is explicitly shown or described.

Suggesting things be reduced to the least common denominator risks poisoning the variety that gives storytelling zest.

At a practical level, I agree on leaving "both sides of the coin disappointed" - and this could be easily fixed via the introduction of some kind of "pure harem" tag or "no npc dicks ever present in game" so players could filter by that.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Disagree, because that excludes games that actually want to tell a story. By that I mean games that resemble reality, which neither is A) a fantasy haremfest where there's mc, no males, and 1000 girls wet for him and only him, and B) a fantasy cuckfest where every sexual interaction between LIs and male npcs is explicitly shown or described.

Suggesting things be reduced to the least common denominator risks poisoning the variety that gives storytelling zest.

At a practical level, I agree on leaving "both sides of the coin disappointed" - and this could be easily fixed via the introduction of some kind of "pure harem" tag or "no npc dicks ever present in game" so players could filter by that.
There are always exceptions to a rule, but I would be interested in some examples of games that flirt with the NTR line that either 1. dont end up in a shit show of comments and eventually just get abandoned, or 2. Actually have a good story where those scenes are a positive to it.

3.00 star(s) 14 Votes