VN Ren'Py Completed My Faithful and Loyal Wife Would Never Cheat on Me [Final] [Jellyfluff Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

BOWmfs

Nov 20, 2022
We all know we got too desentisized by that tag

Also that title reeks of confusion
....i mean-

Update:finished the game and im like LMAO
Spoiler: There's a missing tag

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Guess the games is just an uter troll? Title and thumbnail are very misleading for people and its on purpose?

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal

Dalon44@

Jul 25, 2020
Guess the games is just an uter troll? Title and thumbnail are very misleading for people and its on purpose?
not a troll I think it is more what you are hoping to find then reading tags I know games Like A Perfect marriage mislead some for it had no ntr tag at first but most Ppl that like pure love /Romance this games perfect search for ntr tags if that is your liking

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Heh heh heh. Can't wait for the sequel when Tyrone Bullman hires Chad Steeyagal and we get to do this all over again.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
UNO Reverse card.

Although kinda confused who plays this...

Like, there is no actual NTR for NTR lovers...

But then you have all the emotional BS and annoyance that NTR haters hate...

So like... unless you want to be cucked of sexual content, but still have the self-emotional abuse... who's this for?

Emotional NTR-lovers? (That don't care about sexual content, just the feeling).

Confusing.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
The irony... is that it isn't vanilla, because of all the emotional NTR. (i.e. eliciting the emotional response of NTR, but without any actual NTR).

Term I first saw on Double homework.
Well, it just makes the non-cuck that one protag in the manga where his girlfriend was previously a for-rent girlfriend.

He imagined himself getting cucked for like a whole chapter, which from the comments I'm guessing is what this idiot does.

• Haha
Reactions: L0b0ts

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
You can't fool me! The camera they see is staring at their desk, she definitely not stupid to get caught on video by her computer hacking genius husband. Oh right, the toilet is where it's illegal to have cameras. Lo and behold her first blow job was great, foot job was incredible, and ass penetration slid in like a seasoned prostitute, haha we know what's going on here, she graduated from her bosses private tutoring. Also it wasn't mentioned but she bought him a 4060! you don't need a full week of overtime for that. Finally there's only one thing more demeaning than getting cucked by obligatory NTR big black cock and that's a gay big black cock.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: Cavpal and L0b0ts
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes