VN Ren'Py Completed My Faithful and Loyal Wife Would Never Cheat on Me [Final] [Jellyfluff Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
The developer decided to respond to the dishonest play of NTR games developers with his own dishonest play and made the boss gay (he could have been a woman right away, but then there would have been no intrigue). Now, if we make the boss heterosexual, then we see the husband’s point of view with the vanilla choice of the NTR game, but the plot and behavior from the wife’s point of view in the case of a heterosexual boss, in my opinion, would not be so obvious, even taking into account the desires of the developer). In general, “the topic of boobs is not covered”).

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Is NTR UNavoidable? :D
Which NTR? You mean the Husband cucking her Black gay boss? It just a wholesome silly jealousy VN. Pretty well done, maybe a little rushed, but yea I wouldn't even get so fast jealous as that hubby, but yea some men don't understand that some women can be very loyal and even they not have the money, still find a way to earn more money even it takes working longer, so they could surprise their love with something he desires. Not all women are BBC-lovers.

Dec 21, 2019
If you pre-emptively whine about possible ntr fans whining, but they never came to whine...

Then who's got the wine? I prefer a nice Malbec.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

BRyoung77

Apr 2, 2020
The irony... is that it isn't vanilla, because of all the emotional NTR. (i.e. eliciting the emotional response of NTR, but without any actual NTR).

Term I first saw on Double homework.
kind of like having an emotional affair. Its emotional NTR! lol

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Tyrone Bullman :KEK:...that's a bit on the nose, but it's a good one. I'm a bit surprised the MC wasn't named Chuck Thecuck or something derivative like the Antagonist though.

Reactions: OrangeArmy

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
can you blame them? The title sounds lie something a MC would say while being blindly unaware of her cheating in another room in the same building
That's the point - It's giving NTR enjoyers a taste of the experience that NTR haters have whenever a game that was not expected to have NTR surprises you with NTR. This was more developed for the resulting commentary than the actual game itself.

The message the dev is trying to send is that other developers should be clear on their intentions of what kinks will/won't be included and stay true to that.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes