VN Ren'Py Completed My Faithful and Loyal Wife Would Never Cheat on Me [Final] [Jellyfluff Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Well, it just makes the non-cuck that one protag in the manga where his girlfriend was previously a for-rent girlfriend.

He imagined himself getting cucked for like a whole chapter, which from the comments I'm guessing is what this idiot does.
What manga ?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The black guy, Bullman, becoming her supportive gay friend is the best subversion ever lol.

Jul 21, 2019
hey i like all those characters in this game and all shape of their bodies. i could say this game is so short and i didnt get enough playing on it

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
i will try this because i was curios about the title and the tags. i hope my theory is correct . i will update you

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
I was wrong... I think I need to stop stereotyping, not because theres a white guy, a redhead, and a black guy; theres something cheating happening. wholesome VN but not for me

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I don't want to kill the mood and neither do I want to write a review that would lessen the good ratings,
so I will leave a little comment here. I liked it and played it with fun. All the things pointed out positively
in the comments before are absolutele true.

But:
Why are the actors always facing the viewer?
I only know this from the puppet theatre and think the immersion would benefit from more interaction and
movement in the settings.

I agree, that this is a refreshing idea and story, but I have a problem with protagonists that to often make
decisions I would never do that way. Or dont communicate clearly and open, just to create a bigger plot.

Never the less, I congratulate you. This is a fine game. My opinion ist just one in a crowd of happy players.

heyimabcde

Nov 29, 2023
I'm not play this game yet. Seeing the discuss spoiled the story but not detail makes me want to see. I like the story seens like other really "practically useful" NTR games, but actually got a spot to catch me like acting lesson. Hope this will be the same as the comment I see.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
As promised the game is now available on Steam. I would appreciate people leaving a review there as I'm trying to reach 10 reviews in order to generate a score. (Currently on 7 reviews as of this post).

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes