• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

VN Ren'Py Completed My Faithful and Loyal Wife Would Never Cheat on Me [Final] [Jellyfluff Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
Well, it just makes the non-cuck that one protag in the manga where his girlfriend was previously a for-rent girlfriend.

He imagined himself getting cucked for like a whole chapter, which from the comments I'm guessing is what this idiot does.
What manga ?

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
The black guy, Bullman, becoming her supportive gay friend is the best subversion ever lol.

Jul 21, 2019
hey i like all those characters in this game and all shape of their bodies. i could say this game is so short and i didnt get enough playing on it

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
i will try this because i was curios about the title and the tags. i hope my theory is correct . i will update you

negeb18

Dec 6, 2020
I was wrong... I think I need to stop stereotyping, not because theres a white guy, a redhead, and a black guy; theres something cheating happening. wholesome VN but not for me

Hirnfiedler

Feb 20, 2019
I don't want to kill the mood and neither do I want to write a review that would lessen the good ratings,
so I will leave a little comment here. I liked it and played it with fun. All the things pointed out positively
in the comments before are absolutele true.

But:
Why are the actors always facing the viewer?
I only know this from the puppet theatre and think the immersion would benefit from more interaction and
movement in the settings.

I agree, that this is a refreshing idea and story, but I have a problem with protagonists that to often make
decisions I would never do that way. Or dont communicate clearly and open, just to create a bigger plot.

Never the less, I congratulate you. This is a fine game. My opinion ist just one in a crowd of happy players.

heyimabcde

Nov 29, 2023
I'm not play this game yet. Seeing the discuss spoiled the story but not detail makes me want to see. I like the story seens like other really "practically useful" NTR games, but actually got a spot to catch me like acting lesson. Hope this will be the same as the comment I see.

Jellyfluff

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2022
As promised the game is now available on Steam. I would appreciate people leaving a review there as I'm trying to reach 10 reviews in order to generate a score. (Currently on 7 reviews as of this post).

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes