TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
None of the Console commands you'd expect to work actually work. This is a bit too grindy for my preferences already. Digging the concept but i'll wait for console commands that work.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11 and dav121

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
where are u supposed to find more herbs ??
Herbs can be found in the early game by scavenging the Clinic, although it is a low-chance item to find. Later on, you can scavenge the Natural Healer store in the Shopping Mall or harvest herbs after building the greenhouse.

It's been pointed out that this is a pretty harshly RNG-dependent mechanic, especially for an essential item. I agree. I'll look to add more controllable/reliable ways of finding essential items as I develop the next version of the game.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
Anyone else where the last scene of natasha doesnt go off ? tried every sex option already but it just doesnt seem to proc the last scene in the evening

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
How do you ditch this feeling of CHEATING on Tori :unsure: Oh, and where did that girl Milinda or something go... she was in one of the hospital beds and her name hasn't come up on list?

D

Deleted member 2482011

Just face it, you're all gonna die! The girls can't defend themselves, you're gonna run out of food & antidotes long before you get a handy from anyone on your "blue man group" dick... Honestly can't you all at least arm yourselves with pointed sticks? Any there has to be a sporting goods store somewhere? Or a Wal~Mart (Honestly they're everywhere)
Way too much to do in this with way too few positive results and the decaying stats just suck all the life out of this!

I wanna like it cause goth girl & stumpy are hot but the only way to enjoy their company before everybody dies, is to game the console. However I can't seem to make that work for inventory items or stamina :unsure:

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
You're game looks really good, unfortunately I'll have to wait for the android version. Anyways hope you do well with your game.
you can use this application to play the Windows version on Android I use it when there are no Android versions

Reactions: donlyderek

mochamas23

Apr 5, 2019
Appreciate you taking a look. I didn't include an Android version because it's a separate distributing process and I don't have any Android devices to test how it works. But I'll keep it in mind for future versions!
I love sandbox game..but i wait can realease version Android :)... Good luck you game (y)

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Love the concept of the game but way too grindy. Too many stats to keep track of, RNG can be a pain while scavenging and the required stats to get anywhere are too high.

Reactions: Cavpal and Punto

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
What are the console commands?
Yeah amount of RNG grind is not fun, the rate at which you burn resources doesn't seem to match how fast you acquire them especially when you can only be productive for one part of the day.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
How do you ditch this feeling of CHEATING on Tori :unsure: Oh, and where did that girl Milinda or something go... she was in one of the hospital beds and her name hasn't come up on list?
OK, so girl found turned up, found a book to make a leg for her etc Got over the Tori thing real quick when i figured the bottom green house on left is a semi safe zone and found another girl.
Ran out of tasks and everyone is happy :D
Day 108 and all is well, so each girl has 2 special events i gather? :cool:

Last edited:

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
On a side note - error - missing a few images with the one legged girl doing sex action.
Edit - also notice my red head while fighting may lose a fight and get nailed by walking dead, she was at 100 but i guess she loved it because i went to check on her and the was cheerful :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Herbs can be found in the early game by scavenging the Clinic, although it is a low-chance item to find. Later on, you can scavenge the Natural Healer store in the Shopping Mall or harvest herbs after building the greenhouse.

It's been pointed out that this is a pretty harshly RNG-dependent mechanic, especially for an essential item. I agree. I'll look to add more controllable/reliable ways of finding essential items as I develop the next version of the game.
Very strict. Out of food too quickly. Saves dont keep the girls attributes. They go back to default.

Reactions: hiwarren1

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
for those of you who can't console edit your way around this shitty RNG mechanic, use that. Use Ctrl F to find the numeric value for your Medicine, or Herbs, or whatever and the rest will be right next to it.

You can also find the girls individual Trust and Sub that way, but strangely not their happiness or arousal.

You can even change how much health is regained resting, how much energy and stamina is regained as you progress the time, but I suspect those changes are more likely to cause bugs so i'd think twice.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Just wanted to thank everyone for trying out My Fallen Angels and giving your feedback! I'm a first time game-dev, so your feedback is really invaluable to me in order to make the best game possible.

I've taken comments and reviews and planned an upcoming minor update to My Fallen Angels to address gameplay, balancing, and quality of life items. If you'd like to hear about my development plans, I've released a on my Patreon page.

Deannde

Nov 8, 2019
Ok, so first thing, rollback no matter where you rollback takes you to the very beginning of the game. That needs to be fixed asap
The rollback problem only applies if you play with tutoral on. I've encountered it as well. If you start without tutoral you can reroll normally, though you can't cheat your way out of damage that way.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes