BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
The rollback problem only applies if you play with tutoral on. I've encountered it as well. If you start without tutoral you can reroll normally, though you can't cheat your way out of damage that way.
Thanks for noting that Deannde, that'll help me narrow in on why the rollback bug is happening.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
any tips, how to get the girls to relationship2, because MC keeps complaning about Tori

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Medicine, Herbs you get in destroyed mall (nature healer).
The problem is that you only have access to the destroyed mall after several days of exploration.
A basic change in the game is to let the player find the essential items (medicine, herbs, food) in the 1st or 2nd place available for exploration. Not at the 6-7th place. Otherwise, everyone dies before they understand the game.

Or start with more antidotes, medicine, herbs, food.

Last edited:
Reactions: Punto and Paapi

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I like the tags, the character designs, and the premise but I think I'll wait for it to be tweaked. Currently it's incredibly grindy, far too RNG dependent, and the sheer tedium of going through multiple screens to speak to each character made me quit outright.

Good luck with the game and seeya down the line

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Love izzy and Destiny:love:
Is Tori really gone or do you plan on adding her back via twd miraculous glenn style survival tactics?:p
Glad you like them! As for Tori, all I want to say for now is I definitely have plans to include her in future content; both near-term and long-term!

Reactions: cumminsshakesit

CoyoteWB

May 9, 2020
cheats ? trainer ? save 100% ? game is hard
List of Cheats

open console

for common objects (list of the left side on the screen in game)

group_inventory_common_dictionary["name of the item"] = xxx (xxx number of item desire)

name of the item :

Food
Antidotes
Metal Scrap
Wood Scrap

the other are useless

For stat of MC

only one is important "energy"

mc_char.energy=100 to 200 depend of your advancement

For the stat of the girls

girl_char.trust=xxxx (0 to 1000)
girl_char.submission=xxxx (0 to 1000)
girl_char.happiness=xxxx (0 to 1000)
girl_char.arousal=xxxx (o to 1000)
girl_char.health = 100 (recovery)

just remplace girl with

nr (for Natasha) => nr_char
dj (for Destiny) => dj_char
sg (for Skylar) => sg_char
ir (for Isabelle) => ir_char
mh (for Michaella) => mh_char

that's it :) (sorry for my bad english :rolleyes: )

Last edited:

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Updated download links to My Fallen Angels 0.1.1a. This update focuses on improving balancing and user-interface in My Fallen Angels.

BadAngelDev

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hey dev, a great game you made, can you please tell me how to get to the third base to get the second scene.
Thanks!

And third base in the relationship sort of way: groping/foreplay/handjob/fingering etc.

Essentially, you need to perform certain intimate acts with a girl before her scenes will unlock. Keep developing your relationship with the girl; increase her trust/submission; progress the intimate actions you take with the girl in the user-controlled sex system (fingering/cunnilingus, handjob/blowjob).

Doing these things should unlock the second relationship scene for the girl (as well as all the scenes eventually).

Enjoy MFA!

Reactions: AlphaBit

caju

Oct 5, 2017
A suggestion or two:
Please add more information: Like if I assign a girl to farm, tell me how much she is going to actually add. (+6 food)
Or hunting (+ 2-10 food)
How much increase does Farm 2 improvement add? (+6/day)
Greenhouse (+4 herbs/day)

Talking to character (+25 trust)
Flirting (+25 arousal)

Possible outcomes: grocery store (+15 food)
Pet store: (+10 metal, +5 food)

Assigned to infirmary (+35 health)
Nurse in infirmary ( +5 skill)
Just, more info please

maverick@79

Mar 4, 2019
Okay, mini review time. Overall, good start. One major flaw that needs to be addressed.

Positives:
  • Unique Story; Zombie outbreak that aren't zombies? Explanations that have actual science in them? Amazing work!
  • Nice 3D rendering; the girls look great. And the sex scenes that I've seen are nice.
  • Management game; it's simple, I like a little strategy and thinking with my sex. So this game gets a plus on that.
Big Negative:
  • User Interface; Information is often hidden to the player (who needs rest, who's injured by how much, status of supplies, and so on). It feels clunky and takes away from the enjoyment of everything. Also not always clear who is best suited for each job, and stats can at times become confusing as well. (Example: Practical skills vs Combat skill, does a high combat mean they should scavenge? It's not clear)
  • Responsiveness: I had someone on farm harvest for three days... but didn't get a pop-up for if they actually did anything. Same with flirting and conversations. Player gets no feedback for actions at times.
  • Look; the UI is very in your face and it stands out from the nice backgrounds and character models that you've created.
Other:
  • Characters could use a little fleshing out, have them react to various actions, or share pieces of their backstory.
  • Consider finding a name for the invected. You make the effort of finding actual science to explain why they do as they do... but then just call them zombies in game. Why not... Rippers, or Horns, or Waggers (because the males always have their dicks out...?) Just have some fun with it.
  • Tutorial is alright, lots of tell, and not a lot a show. It's not amazing, but it gets the job done.

I really want to like this game, and there are clear positives to be had. But for me, the negatives far outweigh them. I'll wait for an update or two, then check back.
id like to see more random encounters with servivors and finding tori which i havent ive looked everywere

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes