jbblue19

Nov 14, 2020
I'm part of his discord. Long story short, he had a lot going on early this year and since that got taken care of he has been cooking as someone said.

ShadowFireBFG

Sep 10, 2020
do we have to start over to see any of the new content, because after loading my save absolutely nothing new is available

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Hey! Stuck in the "Isabella wants to run more tests on the new cow bianca" or something like that, does anyone how to trigger that? Thank you!

gooboy

Jan 20, 2020
My game is stuck saying I need to ask patricia where to get a car, no matter how many times I talk to her this dialogue won't prompt

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
How do you actually do the mission of Marian where it tells you to go to the mountains when there's no tourists around? Also, I just had that meeting with all the women in May's cafe and I didn't even have that event yet where Himari (I think that's her name?) shows up for the first time... even tho the MC mentions said event.

EDIT: Nevermind about the Himari event. It still triggered at night at the lake as it should. It's just weird now because this should have happened before the meeting... oh well. But I still don't know how to trigger the Marian quest. Do I have to visit the mountains (the lake) at a specific time?

Last edited:

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Bastet is actually the Goddess of Fertility and Love and while the first can relate both to harvest and sex stuff, the second have a co-relation with sex and pleasure.
I think you didn't need to call her "Goddess of Naughtiness" since her titles are already related to that

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes