Stonerberg

May 22, 2018
How do you actually do the mission of Marian where it tells you to go to the mountains when there's no tourists around? Also, I just had that meeting with all the women in May's cafe and I didn't even have that event yet where Himari (I think that's her name?) shows up for the first time... even tho the MC mentions said event.

EDIT: Nevermind about the Himari event. It still triggered at night at the lake as it should. It's just weird now because this should have happened before the meeting... oh well. But I still don't know how to trigger the Marian quest. Do I have to visit the mountains (the lake) at a specific time?
I also had "go to the mountains" for Marian FOREVER, it would not trigger. I have no idea if it's RNG if she's there, or if it is a specific day/time, but I can say keep going to the mountains and eventually she'll be there. It sucks, but I think it is random when she's there

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
2 things: Game has been updated to 0.1.2 & it seems the 'h' Hide button works (At least it does for me....)
Hi, do you plan to update this mod for the latest version?
Hi there. Had problems with my provider yesterday and due to work, was only now able to be back online. I plan to update it. Depending on how much work I have to do, I will upload it today or at latest tomorrow. Please bear with me.

IllustriousRouge

Jun 3, 2020
Every time I buy pumpkin pie, I get a weird bug that doesn't give me the first pie. Instead, it gives me two pies every other purchase, but consumes both pies upon only trying to consume one. Any patch fix in place?

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Oct 11th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.2. As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
Updated the files for game version 0.1.2. As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.

Reactions: john1230

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Updated the files for game version 0.1.2. As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
Thanks for doing the mod for the game.

Just a little nick pick from me (because I am lazy) but can you change the entry in "VARIABLES.rpy"

default sisname = "roomate"
default brodname = "roomate"
default moname = "landlady"
default soname = "tenant"
default daugname = "tenant"
default uncname = "neighbor"
default couscname = "friend"
default famname = "household"

To:
default sisname = "sister"
default brodname = "brother"
default moname = "mom"
default soname = "son"
default daugname = "daughter"
default uncname = "aunt"
default couscname = "cousin"
default famname = "family"

This way when people are starting a new game they can just hit enter at the relationship naming screen, instead of typing it out. I know it's nick picky, apology in advance for it.

I have this error when i'm trying to look at milk storage in Bastet's domain.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyone know how to fix it?
Open "game/2-PLOTPROG/ch4content/SETS_FOR_CH_FOR.rpy" in notepad and add a line:

define milk_sold_during_the_week = "milk_sold_during_the_week"

This might work.

Last edited:

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020

Just a little nick pick from me (because I am lazy) but can you change the entry in "VARIABLES.rpy"

To:
default moname = "mom"
default soname = "son"
default uncname = "aunt"

This way when people are starting a new game they can just hit enter at the relationship naming screen, instead of typing it out. I know it's nick picky, apology in advance for it.

Open "game/2-PLOTPROG/ch4content/SETS_FOR_CH_FOR.rpy" in notepad and add a line:

define milk_sold_during_the_week = "milk_sold_during_the_week"

This might work.
Because it's nothing too critical, I may take a look at it during the rest of the week. Don't know, when I will be able to.

Reactions: john1230

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
tentei traduzir com o Paloslios mais nao deu certo

I tried translating with Paloslios but it didn't work
essa e uma versão antiga , eu não fiz atualização por que não to jogando no momento , mais pra fazer a tradução usei o SDK e o programa do Paloslios so pra extarir o texto

This is an old version, I didn't update it because I'm not playing at the moment, but to do the translation I used the SDK and the Paloslios program just to extract the text

Reactions: Ferrugem

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
essa e uma versão antiga , eu não fiz atualização por que não to jogando no momento , mais pra fazer a tradução usei o SDK e o programa do Paloslios so pra extarir o texto

This is an old version, I didn't update it because I'm not playing at the moment, but to do the translation I used the SDK and the Paloslios program just to extract the text
eu consegui traduzir com o Paloslios, porem nao 100%, gostei muito do jogo ate o momento

I managed to translate with Paloslios, but not 100%, I really liked the game so far

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Is anyone else stuck right after Marian tells you she won't show you her secret place in the mountains yet? Every character's hint has just been saying "wait..." for 2 weeks.

Selling some crops during the day seemed to move the main plot forward. It didn't seem to detect me selling them at night the first time.

Last edited:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
so saying put bianca in bastets domain but ive put her there for every day and she dont turn up and cant get my crops anymore

Andrrick

Mar 11, 2020
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Oct 11th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.2. As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\andiw\OneDrive\Desktop\Myfamilyfarm-0.1.2-pc/game/VARIABLES.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/VARIABLES.rpy', 1696207838, 60696) is defined twice, at game/1-GAMESYSTEM/VARIABLES.rpy:2 and game/VARIABLES.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/VARIABLES.rpy', 1696207838, 60696) is defined twice, at game/1-GAMESYSTEM/VARIABLES.rpy:2 and game/VARIABLES.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Oct 11 22:56:32 2023

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Too much grinding for no damn reason. Every time you think you might get further with Isabelle you add more female characters.

Reactions: Lanthander

RoCu

May 23, 2020
Anyone knows how far this update goes or where it ends? I seem to be stuck with these objectives now:

- That firned of Aurora's should arrive any day now
- I could gohave a look at Riley's farm
- I could go for a shower
- Ryo is proving to be a great cow

Any idea how to trigger them? I managed to go through the whole pregnancy content already so I'm not sure if this is the end of 0.1.2 or not then? Thank you!

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021

To:
default moname = "mom"
default soname = "son"
default uncname = "aunt"

Because it's nothing too critical, I may take a look at it during the rest of the week. Don't know, when I will be able to.
I went ahead and did it for you, feel free to attach this version to your own post.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes