Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Isn't Isabelle like the second character you actually have sex with? Weird example to use, my guy.
She the arrogant sister with glasses. She's a big tease you can't fuck her. So its not a weird example. I spelled her name wrong its Isabella. Unless you could have vaginal sex with her last year. Since I saw my last playthrough was december2022.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
She the arrogant sister with glasses. She's a big tease you can't fuck her. So its not a weird example. I spelled her name wrong its Isabella. Unless you could have vaginal sex with her last year. Since I saw my last playthrough was december2022.
Yeah, she's like the second character you have vaginal sex with. And in this update she not only uses a fleshlight on you, she also gives you a handjob. I'm really not getting why you think there's no progress with her.

Reactions: Lerd0

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Yeah, she's like the second character you have vaginal sex with. And in this update she not only uses a fleshlight on you, she also gives you a handjob. I'm really not getting why you think there's no progress with her.
A hand job aint shit and I dont care abou the fleshlight shit. I just know her repeatable scenes is only that fleshlight. Since you said he already had vaginal sex with her. She needs to be a cow by now. lol

Reactions: Lanthander

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
A hand job aint shit and I dont care abou the fleshlight shit. I just know her repeatable scenes is only that fleshlight. Since you said he already had vaginal sex with her. She needs to be a cow by now. lol
It is literally only the third update for the game, and the character you mentioned has some of the most content. There's only like three characters that have more content. Your argument is ignorant at best, and stupid at worst.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It is literally only the third update for the game, and the character you mentioned has some of the most content. There's only like three characters that have more content. Your argument is ignorant at best, and stupid at worst.
We will just agree to disagree since it seems your sensitive to me saying the game is grindy and me calling Isabella a big ass tease.

I had to unpack the game to see that Isabella fuck scene. Like I said I didn't play the game since last year.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
We will just agree to disagree since it seems your sensitive to me saying the game is grindy and me calling Isabella a big ass tease.

I had to unpack the game to see that Isabella fuck scene. Like I said I didn't play the game since last year.
What? Dude you literally CAN'T miss the Isabella fuck scene, it's part of the main story. You HAVE to do it. And I never mentioned anything about how grindy the game is, I literally made the cheat mod to circumvent the grind.

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
From my point of view, she is a difficult girl to deal with, the greater the challenge, the more rewarding the achievement, good work

moonanon

Aug 17, 2016
Guy. How to progress on the fragment on the car..
the car stuff just takes time and money. talk to the mayor's secretary... it maybe RNG for what day the car dialogues come up. If you are talking about the license portion then there are some dialogues with the mom and the secretary I don't know the RNG for.
Anyone knows how far this update goes or where it ends? I seem to be stuck with these objectives now:

- That firned of Aurora's should arrive any day now
- I could gohave a look at Riley's farm
- I could go for a shower
- Ryo is proving to be a great cow

Any idea how to trigger them? I managed to go through the whole pregnancy content already so I'm not sure if this is the end of 0.1.2 or not then? Thank you!
I don't know if it's RNG. But Riley took me a long time to trigger. You have several conversations with her that happen at the farm. There's one after that that triggers at the cafe then you get a new function that lets you "improve" crop quality.

I have noticed that you may need to not have characters that are related to an event be scheduled for cow duty. I think there's something in the code that makes any "milk day" a little janky for triggering events. The artist friend that Aurora invites to the town is a bit weird. I would get messages at night to visit the next day but the events wouldn't happen until like two days after.

The shower suggestion is either tied to the sister preggers thing or it's tied to beggings of the Blue Balled by Mom give Farmguy Muny for next update teaser arc.... (I spent way too much time grinding around hoping there was atleast one more scene hiding someplace related to the promised nympho.... but she's this update's honey trap)

Ryo is proving to be a great cow.... not sure what that one is... just visit her at the when she's a cowgirl.... it may need her to be at the cowgirl yard with other specific girls?

RoCu

May 23, 2020
the car stuff just takes time and money. talk to the mayor's secretary... it maybe RNG for what day the car dialogues come up. If you are talking about the license portion then there are some dialogues with the mom and the secretary I don't know the RNG for.

I don't know if it's RNG. But Riley took me a long time to trigger. You have several conversations with her that happen at the farm. There's one after that that triggers at the cafe then you get a new function that lets you "improve" crop quality.

I have noticed that you may need to not have characters that are related to an event be scheduled for cow duty. I think there's something in the code that makes any "milk day" a little janky for triggering events. The artist friend that Aurora invites to the town is a bit weird. I would get messages at night to visit the next day but the events wouldn't happen until like two days after.

The shower suggestion is either tied to the sister preggers thing or it's tied to beggings of the Blue Balled by Mom give Farmguy Muny for next update teaser arc.... (I spent way too much time grinding around hoping there was atleast one more scene hiding someplace related to the promised nympho.... but she's this update's honey trap)

Ryo is proving to be a great cow.... not sure what that one is... just visit her at the when she's a cowgirl.... it may need her to be at the cowgirl yard with other specific girls?
Hey, thanks a lot for such a detailed reply! I'll give it all a shot and see what works.

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
I didn't understand how milk collection works in Bastet Domain, could someone explain it to me?

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
so saying put bianca in bastets domain but ive put her there for every day and she dont turn up and cant get my crops anymore
1. changing the assignment sheet only changes for future days, not current day.
2. if the girl is mad at you she won't show up for milking. fuck her until she is no longer mad
3. most girls get mad if you send them to get milk and then don't show up yourself. wasting their time, their milk, and showing you forgot about them. except aurora which gets mad when you milk her because it ends her sunbathing with nude with giant tities. but she is the best cow in the game too, you can still milk her just fuck her afterwards

I didn't understand how milk collection works in Bastet Domain, could someone explain it to me?
step 1: you convince a girl to become your milker
step 2: go to assignment sheet and set certain days for her to be there.
step 3: manage their happiness
step 4: milk

milk quantity produced depends on your energy spend. the game only has two time slots, day and night. you have to milk the girls during the day. When you spend your own energy (ex: having sex, planting, harvesting, milking) it is considered "still day, but later" and increases the amount of milk.
on milking days, have sex until the cow titties are full (different rate for different girls) and then milk them (starting with fullest first. probably your sister since she fills fastest and has the least milk.)

You can raise your max energy by farming energy (via sex) and then going to bastest, asking for blessing, and eating apples of power.
as you raise your max energy you can handle more milk girls in a day.

tip: if you impregnate your sister her milk capacity doubles from 3 max to 6 max.

Last edited:

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
1. changing the assignment sheet only changes for future days, not current day.
2. if the girl is mad at you she won't show up for milking. fuck her until she is no longer mad
3. most girls get mad if you send them to get milk and then don't show up yourself. wasting their time, their milk, and showing you forgot about them. except aurora which gets mad when you milk her because it ends her sunbathing with nude with giant tities. but she is the best cow in the game too, you can still milk her just fuck her afterwards

step 1: you convince a girl to become your milker
step 2: go to assignment sheet and set certain days for her to be there.
step 3: manage their happiness
step 4: milk

milk quantity produced depends on your energy spend. the game only has two time slots, day and night. you have to milk the girls during the day. When you spend your own energy (ex: having sex, planting, harvesting, milking) it is considered "still day, but later" and increases the amount of milk.
on milking days, have sex until the cow titties are full (different rate for different girls) and then milk them (starting with fullest first. probably your sister since she fills fastest and has the least milk.)

You can raise your max energy by farming energy (via sex) and then going to bastest, asking for blessing, and eating apples of power.
as you raise your max energy you can handle more milk girls in a day.

tip: if you impregnate your sister her milk capacity doubles from 3 max to 6 max.
I didn't understand part 3, I just have Bianca as a producer at the moment, I put the days but when I go to the Bastet domain she isn't there

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I didn't understand part 3, I just have Bianca as a producer at the moment, I put the days but when I go to the Bastet domain she isn't there
At top left of screen there is a pink ring icon. click it, click on bianca. it shows her current mood.
if mood is low she won't show up. if you previously sent her to get milked and did not show up, it will be low. spend time with her for a couple of days and fuck her regularly to raise it up again.
set a reasonable schedule you can keep.
oh also, try setting her days back to rest and then switch back to milking.

Personally I set the milkers to get milked 3 days a week. mon-wed-fri
when I was doing crunch time for cheese I also added sat-sun

It is worth nothing that until you get cheese machine milk pays very very little. almost not worth it.
Aurora produces 10 liters per day which sells for 6 dollars per liter.
Bianka produces 3 liters (6 after impregnation) per day which sells for 5 dollars per liter
other two girls produce 8 liters per day which sells for 5 dollars per liter

once you get cheese you can convert milk into cheese and it sells for 33.3 dollars per liter. at that point it is your best money maker.
until that point i recommend ignoring it and just farming instead.
if you just have bianca then it means you did not unlock her pregnancy yet. so at most you can get 15$/day from milking her. and you are unlikely to get that much since you do not have the personal stamina yet to fully fill her milk tank. so realistically you will be getting 5$/day.

farm for money while setting her to full rest for now while you focus your attention elsewhere.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ferrugem

Hampamatta

May 15, 2023
i got the car and now i have nothing left in hints, but i still havent been able to make bianca pregnant. how do i do it? every time i nut in her it fails.

also, improving crop grades is WAAAAY to grindy. you need an insane amount of crop sacrifice to improve it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanthander

Alias Unknown

Jun 5, 2017
I have to say I hate how Riley is done. It comes across as this new person who depends on the MC for her livelihood is screwing him over and taunting him about it. Made me wonder if I could have the blessing turned off on her farm for a while.

She doesn't know what the MC needs to do to maintain the blessing and if she runs the MC out of business, the most likely is he will leave and the blessing disappears. And that is assuming both the MC is not vindictive enough to screw everyone over to hurt her and he can't disable the blessing on her farm, if either is true she is screwing herself over very quickly.

The biggest problem is that she shouldn't be overtly hostile to the MC. In fact she could be reasoned to be the fastest to sleep the MC, get control over the man who is getting the blessing making her livelihood possible and has some control over a goddess, and be the most willing to get pregnant by him, baby-trap him for above reason.

Two possible fixes for this I thought of are:
1) Riley asking about what is needed for the blessing to work and putting in effort to help the MC with maintaining the blessing she depends on or;
2) Riley offering a cut of her profits for the MC to continue maintaining the blessing.

I honestly think the second would work better because it changes 1 scene and if you got $600 from her a week, her actions seems less hostile and don't have an air of shortsighted stupidity about them.

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
In my attempt to manually translate the game, I'm trying to fix :poop:

adjusted (y)

Last edited:

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
No canto superior esquerdo da tela há um ícone de anel rosa. clique nele, clique em bianca. mostra seu humor atual.
se o humor estiver baixo, ela não aparecerá. se você já a mandou para ser ordenhada e não apareceu, será baixo. passe um tempo com ela por alguns dias e transe com ela regularmente para levantar o problema novamente.
estabeleça um cronograma razoável que você possa cumprir.
ah, também, tente colocar seus dias de volta para descansar e depois voltar a ordenha.

Pessoalmente, configurei os ordenhadores para serem ordenhados 3 dias por semana. seg-qua-sex
quando eu estava na hora de comer queijo, também adicionei sat-sun

Não vale nada que até conseguir queijo de máquina o leite rende muito, muito pouco. quase não vale a pena.
Aurora produz 10 litros por dia e é vendido por 6 dólares o litro.
Bianka produz 3 litros (6 após a impregnação) por dia, que são vendidos por 5 dólares o litro
outras duas meninas produzem 8 literais por dia, que são vendidos por 5 dólares o litro

depois de conseguir o queijo, você pode converter o leite em queijo e ele é vendido por 33,3 dólares o litro. nesse ponto, é o seu melhor ganhador de dinheiro.
até esse ponto, recomendo ignorá-lo e apenas cultivar.
se você só tem Bianca, significa que ainda não descobriu a gravidez dela. então no máximo você pode ganhar 15$/dia ordenhando-a. e é improvável que você consiga tanto, pois ainda não tem resistência pessoal para encher totalmente o tanque de leite. então, realisticamente, você receberá 5$/dia.

cultive dinheiro enquanto a deixa descansar por enquanto, enquanto você concentra sua atenção em outro lugar.
[/CITAR]
thank you very much

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I have to say I hate how Riley is done. It comes across as this new person who depends on the MC for her livelihood is screwing him over and taunting him about it. Made me wonder if I could have the blessing turned off on her farm for a while.

She doesn't know what the MC needs to do to maintain the blessing and if she runs the MC out of business, the most likely is he will leave and the blessing disappears. And that is assuming both the MC is not vindictive enough to screw everyone over to hurt her and he can't disable the blessing on her farm, if either is true she is screwing herself over very quickly.

The biggest problem is that she shouldn't be overtly hostile to the MC. In fact she could be reasoned to be the fastest to sleep the MC, get control over the man who is getting the blessing making her livelihood possible and has some control over a goddess, and be the most willing to get pregnant by him, baby-trap him for above reason.

Two possible fixes for this I thought of are:
1) Riley asking about what is needed for the blessing to work and putting in effort to help the MC with maintaining the blessing she depends on or;
2) Riley offering a cut of her profits for the MC to continue maintaining the blessing.

I honestly think the second would work better because it changes 1 scene and if you got $600 from her a week, her actions seems less hostile and don't have an air of shortsighted stupidity about them.
I mostly agree, but it is clearly meant to be a big joke.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was meh about the first joke, but the 2nd one is really really funny.

I will say that I would rather she DID NOT go the baby trap route. While it is logical, it makes for a very undesirable waifu.

Overall though, it probably would be wise to tweak the dialog a bit to slightly tone her down her anti MC aggression because, as you mentioned, at the moment she seems short sighted and stupid.
600$ is a bit too much of a tithe. But getting some would make sense.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes