yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyFamilyFarm-0.1.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
Why Bianca is the only character that i need to maintain the mood? I can't put her in the farm if her mood keeps decreasing, repeating the same sex scene over and over again just to get enough mood is really annoying.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
what happen to their eyes it looks really odd for me,
but anyway
u can pump all of that girls ? :KEK:
another question, any plan for maledom stuff n such any other kinky? :HideThePain:

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
So, no mind control or anything of the sort in this? Not going to lie, I was pumped when it was brought up in the conversation with Bastet and then you have two dialogue options both refusing using Bastet's help. If it's not planned that is a cruel tease.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Jan 31th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.1.

2 things: Game has been updated to 0.1.2 & it seems the 'h' Hide button works (At least it does for me....)

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

View attachment 2320886
View attachment 2320889
View attachment 2320892
View attachment 2320894

Tradução com pouca revisão para versão V0.1.0

My Family Farm [v0.1.0] Mega
vlw irmao

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This update was amazing and huge.
I loved the pregnancy content.
Why Bianca is the only character that i need to maintain the mood? I can't put her in the farm if her mood keeps decreasing, repeating the same sex scene over and over again just to get enough mood is really annoying.
for me it is aurora i have trouble maintaining.
aurora loses mood if milked because she loves keeping her huge juggs as long as possible.
IIRC bianca loses mood if you send her to the pan and then NOT milk her. as it shows you wasted her time and the milk she produced. and also forgot about her.
both gain mood when you fuck them.

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
for me it is aurora i have trouble maintaining.
aurora loses mood if milked because she loves keeping her huge juggs as long as possible.
IIRC bianca loses mood if you send her to the pan and then NOT milk her. as it shows you wasted her time and the milk she produced. and also forgot about her.
both gain mood when you fuck them.
When I get a chance to play, I'll update the mod with other characters mood stuff.

Reactions: john1230

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Days in the game:
Day 1: Monday
Day 2: Tuesday
Day 3: Wednesday
Day 4: "Day 3: Wednesday"

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Jan 31th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.1.
Hi, do you plan to update this mod for the latest version?

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
Just wondering if anyone else has had an issue where once you complete the quest to learn how to use the mind control on Aurora, there is literally nothing else to do? like everyone just says wait and i have yet to do a car event or been able to get bianca pregnant

Last edited:

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
I have this error when i'm trying to look at milk storage in Bastet's domain.
Anyone know how to fix it?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes