degentown911

Jul 8, 2022
the car stuff just takes time and money. talk to the mayor's secretary... it maybe RNG for what day the car dialogues come up. If you are talking about the license portion then there are some dialogues with the mom and the secretary I don't know the RNG for.

I don't know if it's RNG. But Riley took me a long time to trigger. You have several conversations with her that happen at the farm. There's one after that that triggers at the cafe then you get a new function that lets you "improve" crop quality.

I have noticed that you may need to not have characters that are related to an event be scheduled for cow duty. I think there's something in the code that makes any "milk day" a little janky for triggering events. The artist friend that Aurora invites to the town is a bit weird. I would get messages at night to visit the next day but the events wouldn't happen until like two days after.

The shower suggestion is either tied to the sister preggers thing or it's tied to beggings of the Blue Balled by Mom give Farmguy Muny for next update teaser arc.... (I spent way too much time grinding around hoping there was atleast one more scene hiding someplace related to the promised nympho.... but she's this update's honey trap)

Ryo is proving to be a great cow.... not sure what that one is... just visit her at the when she's a cowgirl.... it may need her to be at the cowgirl yard with other specific girls?
Thanks fam

Indexless

Aug 25, 2017
Does this have pregnancy? Notice on the preview images there's a mention of a pregnancy status of the girls.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
how do you get the sis prenant? is it a story quest?
continue following main story content until the very end. Her fertility is not enabled until you finish all of the main story content (you get a message in the top-left once it turns on), and she is the only character that can get pregnant at the moment. Her pregnancy is not repeatable and pauses after the baby is born.

Be aware that there is a scene available when she's pregnant and transformed into a cow. If for whatever reason you don't have her assigned to be milked, you might miss it as the window is only a few days long.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\andiw\OneDrive\Desktop\Myfamilyfarm-0.1.2-pc/game/VARIABLES.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'game/VARIABLES.rpy', 1696207838, 60696) is defined twice, at game/1-GAMESYSTEM/VARIABLES.rpy:2 and game/VARIABLES.rpy:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 492, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "renpy/script.py", line 283, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "renpy/script.py", line 797, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "renpy/script.py", line 473, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "renpy/script.py", line 452, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/VARIABLES.rpy', 1696207838, 60696) is defined twice, at game/1-GAMESYSTEM/VARIABLES.rpy:2 and game/VARIABLES.rpy:2.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266

Wed Oct 11 22:56:32 2023
Seems to be an error on your side. I never added a VARIABLES.rpy file into the 1-GAMESYSTEM folder and it was never added by the dev. So you must have added it there and it's not supposed to be there.
I went ahead and did it for you, feel free to attach this version to your own post.
Thanks for your effort.

Reactions: john1230

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
How do I get Bianca onto the farm? I assigned her in the calender but she never is on there

Ggunn74

May 16, 2017
There is a bug where even if you pass on the footjob from Bastet, you are still forced to see it. Wrecked my enjoyment of the game since I find those revolting.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes