bbergenn

Aug 30, 2020
Is the game progression bugged? I'm stuck super early, every hint is just "wait..." but I'm on day 27 now and nothing is happening. Last scenes I had was meeting the nude katana girl up at the lake and then telling Bianca and Miriam about it.
Are you supposed to literally hunt every single CG screen without hints , every variation of time and weekday to find some secret event, or is the game just bugged?

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
I don't get it. I downloaded the latest version. It stopped abruptly at the point that Isabella was discussing computers with Izanami in a night-time event. I thought there was a bunch of other stuff available - cheese, the nightclub women, etc, pregnancy with Bianca etc. Also I have a bug: milk storage doesn't work, I get an error screen. Anyone else with similiar issues?

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have found a weird bug. For some reason I have a pumpkin pie twice in my inventory. If I have none, they're hidden. If I buy a pie from May, both appear in the backpack and both show a count of one. The same is when I buy more (say, three). But when using the pie, I only get one point of energy but both counts are decreased by two, so basically I have to either buy two pies for one point of energy, or I can buy one and use it before buying another (the game handles having -1 of the pie as zero, so there's no crash).

I think this happened when I got a piece of pie by finding it somewhere instead of buying it from May. I think (but I'm not sure) that I had none at this moment.

Maeek

May 26, 2022
Now I can't trigger aurora and Ryo meeting. Tried putting only those two on the schedule but aurora doesnt show up

Laxbun

Dec 30, 2018
Is there a bug with the Apple of Power? I can create one from Bastet, but when I do it, my energy level doesn't increase, yet I lose the energy used to create it.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
Is there a bug with the Apple of Power? I can create one from Bastet, but when I do it, my energy level doesn't increase, yet I lose the energy used to create it.
if you sleep or eat something it resets it apple of power only increases the maximum not the amount you have right now

Laxbun

Dec 30, 2018
if you sleep or eat something it resets it apple of power only increases the maximum not the amount you have right now
Shit, that was really simple...I feel a bit like an idiot, but when I noticed that the energy number didn't change, I just rolled back because I thought I wasted energy.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Now I can't trigger aurora and Ryo meeting. Tried putting only those two on the schedule but aurora doesnt show up
The girls don't come to be cows if their mood is too low. I had this same problem with Aurora until I noticed that she had dropped really low.

Reactions: Maeek

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
I like the story but because of clunky RenPy interface the game feels way too grindy even with cheat mod. The mood management is just unneeded "sandbox clutter" where you have to spam the same repeating events just to keep everything going. There are also some steep money requirement increases that without the cheat mod would have taken hours of grinding just to clear.

Also the quality increase is poorly balanced. 1-3 increase per 10 radishes, really. Takes at maximum 40 days of just spamming radishes to get them up one level and the other crops seemed to be the same so everything else is 80 days and up. And that's if you use cheat mod since every 10 items takes an energy point and it's balanced so that if you use the 50 or 100 options you loose massive amounts of potential.

The balancing is also weird. There's really no need to plant anything other than radishes until you get rice since everything else produces much less money per day. You can sell 100 units of radishes every 2 days for 300 while pumpkins take 25 days to sell for a 1000. Rice is marginally better than radishes but only just.

There needs to be a "waste energy unit" option as well. The amount of milk you get is tied to how many energy units you have spent during the day and apart from harvest and planting (which you can do both every day only if you plant radishes) and story events that might waste the whole day if you are unlucky the only two consistent ways to waste a unit is either do repeatable events or when you get the car drive to another city and come back. Why can't I just wait on the pasture for the girls to get ready to milk?

There's potential in this game but without the cheat mod it is just not enjoyable and even with it it gets really tedious really fast, especially since the cheat mod does not have mood buffs for all the girls yet.

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Oof. After playing this for a while, I happily installed the cheat mod. Not normally a fan of such things, but the management in this game is very tedious. On the spectrum of sandbox UI that I have seen on this site, this game starts off fine. There are other games with unplayable UI. But the cracks keep opening up the more you play.

Certain sex scenes are integrated into the management, and the newer scenes and impregnation chance both lack skip options. Milking should work better if you have more energy, but energy subdivides the day into steps that progress milk production, and there's no 'advance a step' button without playing a sex scene or dialogue somewhere, and you can't play a sex scene with a girl that is waiting to be milked, so if you check your cowgirls it's several more clicks to spend energy and then come back for milk.

Once you manage to backlog the 1k to make cheese, it's six clicks just to move from the farm to the cheese interface, then a slider for each cowgirl to move the cheese, and it'll probably take multiple days of transferring to get cheese started. Please add a "transfer to cheese" button directly to the farm if you want to have this cheese transfer mechanic.

Every location that is added to the travel navigation makes the slider a bit more annoying to use. At this point it would be much better to have the locations in some sort of grid or table instead of the slider.

Scouting scenes can be difficult as well because a scene with a girl is often locked to a time of day that isn't clear from the hints, in rare occasions a day of the week or a cow management configuration that isn't clear from the hint, and you don't get a grayed out dialogue option that says "talk in evening" if you check a girl in the day. When the hints say "wait" it usually means "another quest line needs to progress", but it isn't clear which quest. It'd be awesome if the exclamation point on a girl changed if she had new dialogue options.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
Is there a way to go back into story mode? lol
The grind is easy to bypass thankfully, but still have to click around till something happens or go all the way back to room, rest, then sleep for next day, then make my way either back to continue or click around again

1697350020169.png
Like here, option is locked until I go back to room, go from day to night, then next day
It's not that bad but it's definitely repetitive, and a bit more when it takes a few click to get back to (as well as leave)
.. Or a gallery mode? But then I wont get to see the interaction n the story is pretty good

Wonder if there's someone who's figured out how to remove this through file/code edit/removal

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
1697358284379.png
The look on her face x'D
N ya, been playing this whole time. Gonna have to bin the game unfortunately, takes wayy to long just for scenes and even more for H scenes and the worse part is.. Can't choose dialogue options w keyboard and also some "sandbox" options are unselectable so I can't get that full one handed experiece, no that theres much to fap to when the H scenes are few and far inbetween

Great game tho, won't deny that, but straight up.. I wanna beat my meat so plz add gallery so the community can cheat it lol

Edit: A really good game i forgot the name of I think it was Lewd Paradise? Where the MC needs to recruit girls for a bit more organized crime kinda heram
There's no way to say this so that it doesnt sound bad, but would b worth checking out n noting how they do sandbox, in a way your just using it to improve your own game
There are a few others, but its the only one I can think of rn
Edit2: It was Lewd Town Adventures lol

Last edited:

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Damn that's wild. Our meat beats in unison I guess. Or doesn't in this case... man I like building anticipation for scenes but it's just so much in the way.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Can anyone confirm that trying to load a sex scene from the previous build doesnt work? Most scenes in this game aren't repeatable, so I kept saves for each one, but trying to load them in this version crashes the game. If that's the case, this game will need a gallery badly

Maeek

May 26, 2022
The girls don't come to be cows if their mood is too low. I had this same problem with Aurora until I noticed that she had dropped really low.
This was it. Forgot mood matters, but I finally finished that quest. Thanks

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes