WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Miauuu? I think I need my game localized to 'Merican English just for the cat sounds.

Meowww, damnit!

Kizuna___

May 1, 2021
I was holding off on playing this for a while, now that I tried it I quite liked the intro until you get to the sandbox parts but unfortunately it suffers from the good old sandbox game classic of just being tooooo much of a bother for what it's worth.
You get very little spicy scenes. Content could've been compressed much more and in fact I think this would be a better game if it just stayed as a VN.

Reactions: jasonvorhees

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
Fun game, with what is shaping up to be an intriguing story. What would make it a lot better, though, is more variation in the music, and having a native English speaker proofread it.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I ran into a bug with the slice of pumpkin. In inventory, I had the old menu and two pieces of pumpkin. I selected the bottom slice of pumpkin and both of them disappeared. Every time I bought any slice of pumpkin, it would never show up. It seems it treats two slices of pumpkin as one. It would been nice if the bug worked in our favor, but it does not since you bought two to see one. Also, you only get one energy not two. I deleted all the saves and starting over. This time I will only keep one slice of pumpkin in inventory.

Edit
Found post 525 deals with the same problem. It didn't show up when I did a search. Sorry for the second post on this problem. I hope one of these helps the dev.

Last edited:

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Wasssup

Does the dev think that is originally from Scary Movie? That was copying the Budweiser commercial from the day. Fuck, I'm old.

----

Fun update! I did have a few things go out of order and it was confusing. Akari asked me to find her husband after I had already mentioned it in a cutscene.

Same with the truck, I brought it home and showed it to the family, then I had the scene where I told Sophia I was buying it.

While this is a grind, I think the grind is well paced with the content. I was easily able to get to 7 energey (8k for the 8th energy is pointless, as I am using up energy just because I have so much extra, this really snowballs Bastet's energy-pool.)

One more round of cheese and I will have my mini truck paid off!

ps- Fuck you Akari, I will not forget what you *would* have done. Kill someone as a "test" tsk tsk. If the game lets me, I am getting that bitch back!

Reactions: Doom Marine

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
Hello,

very much enjoyed playing this massive update. I started with the 1.1 save provided so I did not need to much grind for money.

There seem to be some inconsistencies in the sequence of events, I already got the end of update notification but still continue in the story. Some events are hard to find, for example the person is standing in front of the builing but you have to enter in order to trigger it.

There are two topics I would like to ask for help:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I can't seem to trigger take the girls to see bastet's ritual. Any pointers would be appreciated.

And it just happened, not sure why how but I got it.

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
So I got to the first weekend where the application for payments kicks in. It seems to be glitched and does not exit the app after making the payment, it just opens the app again and again until i don't have enough money to pay the bill.

I haven't even found the truck scene yet or seen all of the other content available.

Anyone have any ideas?

Ferrugem

Oct 10, 2022
So I got to the first weekend where the application for payments kicks in. It seems to be glitched and does not exit the app after making the payment, it just opens the app again and again until i don't have enough money to pay the bill.

I haven't even found the truck scene yet or seen all of the other content available.

Anyone have any ideas?
About this bug in the accounts app I didn't see it happening, about the truck you have to have a reserve of money and talk to Patricia for the scenes to appear, there are payments to be made, you can also get more information on the game's discord

hurri33

Mar 18, 2019
About this bug in the accounts app I didn't see it happening, about the truck you have to have a reserve of money and talk to Patricia for the scenes to appear, there are payments to be made, you can also get more information on the game's discord

So what do you think my best bet is? starting over? or loading a much earlier save? Or do you think it will be fixed with a patch?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes