Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
From the next update we gonna have some fun with her, but it gonna be very slow
Damn slow. there is already a handful of pregnancy sex videos with red headed sister tucked into the game files including one that does the cousin threesome scene over again with pregnancy this time. (normal mode and cow mode are the other two versions) and yet there isn't anything more than the original story blowjob for isabella in there yet.

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Damn slow. there is already a handful of pregnancy sex videos with red headed sister tucked into the game files including one that does the cousin threesome scene over again with pregnancy this time. (normal mode and cow mode are the other two versions) and yet there isn't anything more than the original story blowjob for isabella in there yet.
The funny thing, she know Mc fuck her sister and she still won’t take the next step because she’s old and she’s her mother XD

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
My brain broke trying to line this door up with the wall...

screenshot0002.png
Or, just a door in the middle of the room...?
(yea yea, its like opposite wainscoting.... still... wonky as fuck ;)

Can anyone help with this:
screenshot0004.png
* It looks like there was a fragment of that Goddess in my car...

I have hit every place and every time of day... so I now have to try every day? It doesnt seem to progress from driving the car to the next city, as that is the only option to interact with it. I got it, I had to talk to Akari in her office. Seem it was RNG, as I had been there a few times.

I will leave this for posterity.

[I am also stuck on pregnancy (unless it is meant to be near impossible) and paying off my car (doesnt seem to be implemented yet, or is gated by my above issue.]

Last edited:

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
My brain broke trying to line this door up with the wall...

View attachment 3025393
Or, just a door in the middle of the room...?
(yea yea, its like opposite wainscoting.... still... wonky as fuck ;)

Can anyone help with this:
View attachment 3026086
* It looks like there was a fragment of that Goddess in my car...

I have hit every place and every time of day... so I now have to try every day? It doesnt seem to progress from driving the car to the next city, as that is the only option to interact with it. I got it, I had to talk to Akari in her office. Seem it was RNG, as I had been there a few times.

I will leave this for posterity.

[I am also stuck on pregnancy (unless it is meant to be near impossible) and paying off my car (doesnt seem to be implemented yet, or is gated by my above issue.]
You need to finish the update, than you get (as extra) the option to pregnant your big Sis. Do that and you get a kid (you need to finish your mom contents too)

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
You need to finish the update, than you get (as extra) the option to pregnant your big Sis. Do that and you get a kid (you need to finish your mom contents too)
TY, I got there soon after I posted this :p

The patch notes say you can, but under Bianca's "profile" it says she can't and the game gives you 2-3 chances (one being repeatable) before its possible. One scene is even a one-off with a "chance" before it is even possible (unless I did events out of order). It is asking for confusion!!!

Thanks again!

That said, what a GREAT update! I enjoyed this so much! This might be my top game here right now.

Reactions: pushing30loser

cbmcbmcbmcbm

May 13, 2021
Where is the favourite hair etc saved? I assume that was about Amy and now that I know what's going on I'd like to change it.

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Go out from your house and you should see an exclamation mark, click on it and you can start the sisters quest
Apart from the grind the worst part of the game is definitely that finding the quests feel so random. Sometimes something triggers randomly. Sometimes there's a new exclamation mark somewhere but not necessarily until you wait a day or two. Events appear on menus without any indication. Sometimes things happen when you go to sleep when quest mentions evening or night but sometimes you have to actively do something. It's a constant struggle to find out what you can do.

Once again a game that would be so much better as a kinetic novel instead of a sandbox.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
Apart from the grind the worst part of the game is definitely that finding the quests feel so random. Sometimes something triggers randomly. Sometimes there's a new exclamation mark somewhere but not necessarily until you wait a day or two. Events appear on menus without any indication. Sometimes things happen when you go to sleep when quest mentions evening or night but sometimes you have to actively do something. It's a constant struggle to find out what you can do.

Once again a game that would be so much better as a kinetic novel instead of a sandbox.
The game could make a few minor adjustments to make it less of grind. The image of that field can easily produce more than the game allows. One pumpkin needs probably 1 square meter to grow. 25 pumpkins would need a 5 by 5 area. A 10 x 10 area would give us 100 pumpkins. Radishes would probably produce 400 in that same area. The game could make the blessing fade faster depending on the crop. Pumpkins need a blessing every time, and radishes once a week. Radishes would grow slower like 2 or 3 days per crop.

Personally, I believe the game is too far in development to be anything but a sandbox game. If this game was a kinetic novel, I probably wouldn't be playing it.

Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
just what must i do? i only fingered bianca and no other h schene
I think the next ones are with the mayor after Isabella talks about the taxes. Must sell crops of at least 100.
Visiting Bastet at the springs at night triggers an Isabella scene. This happens after having a total of 3 energy.
Grind some more then Bianca cow scenes after getting machina created from previous harvest goddess.
I haven't gone past the point where you can impregnate Bianca. The version I stopped playing didn't allow that to happen.

Edit. Added more information to one of my comments.

Last edited:

Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
No NTR, you are the only man in this game

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
At some point those just appear in the truck menu. I missed the oil first because I just assumed that you get it from the next town but that wasn't it. And since the option only appeared randomly after I tried going to the next town it took a while before I checked the truck menu again.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes