Chungarious

Mar 1, 2021
This game is great! I hope we get the two improvements it seems everyone wants: a "relax" button (who knows, maybe MC can try to learn to juggle (more than just some cows)) and a map! A cute map tends to be one of my favorite features of a game, and right now its just so clunky to move around.

Gantithoren

Aug 25, 2020
This game is great! I hope we get the two improvements it seems everyone wants: a "relax" button (who knows, maybe MC can try to learn to juggle (more than just some cows)) and a map! A cute map tends to be one of my favorite features of a game, and right now its just so clunky to move around.
Last I heard the dev was definitely planning on changing how movement is handled.

spazzin

Oct 21, 2019
OR you could pop this little number into the "game" folder. It's a little cheat menu I put together. To use it just press "k" in game. WARNING: Will not work for joi-play
Any way to include a cheat to increase number of produce? Planting pumpkins takes way too long to increase quality.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
Any way to include a cheat to increase number of produce? Planting pumpkins takes way too long to increase quality.
Is there any reason you would need to? There's already a money cheat, and as far as I know you don't actually need to farm to progress.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I played again at the very start because of how bonked my save was and it still is? I just finished the event in the mountain where you meet the sword girl and Bastet made her sleep.

After completing the remaining quests at the time all of them are now "waiting". I skipped so many days and they still are.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
I played again at the very start because of how bonked my save was and it still is? I just finished the event in the mountain where you meet the sword girl and Bastet made her sleep.

After completing the remaining quests at the time all of them are now "waiting". I skipped so many days and they still are.
Solution: Sell your produce, this is needed as part of hints.

I'm just scouring and skipping everytime to reach where I stop.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Encountered another problem.

Just built Bastet's Domain and finished set up of Bianca's schedule. But she does not appear in the domain at all.

She remains where she is often found on a regular day.

Edit:
Solution: make sure she is in good mood, have sex with her.

Last edited:

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Btw anyone knows how to complete that milk delivery for Olivia? I never actually finished that quest before, I just don't get how to get the milk to be delivered to Olivia. At the end of the day they always get sold.

bolso_lula

Feb 7, 2023
Btw anyone knows how to complete that milk delivery for Olivia? I never actually finished that quest before, I just don't get how to get the milk to be delivered to Olivia. At the end of the day they always get sold.
What I did was to milk Aurora for all her milk after I increased the energy to 8

Aug 18, 2022
The incest tag is needed, also seems to be a harem game, so that tag should also be added.
Found also something regarding the variables, there should at least one variable be added. Because, if you add some definitions, the variable "brodname" don't always fit. It's basically lacking a variable to define the relationship between the two "tenants" (sisters) and the MC, e.g. if you play it with incest, it would be siblings, but ATM it shows in the conversions that they are "brothers" which makes no sense with a girl involved. For this release, I added the variable "sibname" and changed the dialog at specific points to use it. Don't know if I found everything, where it fits. Sadly I'm not as skilled that I could make it a option to change it during the game play, you have to change it in the "VARIABLES.rpy" file or with the console ingame, if you don't want incest. And you should use the singular term (e.g. sibling instead of siblings or friend instead of friends) to avoid double s. Just extract the files into the game folder, for anyone, who is interested.

Also the hide button seems to be disabled... I don't know, why devs tend to mess with the basic functionality of renpy... I'm not able to change that, again because of my lacking python skills.

If you find a line missing or still doesn't make sense, please report, so I can fix it.

EDIT (Oct 12th '23): Updated the files for game version 0.1.2 with the friendly support (edited the variables for QoL reasons) from ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny . As always, if you find something, that I may have missed, please let me know.
I had a number of error messages that were thrown out because [sibname] isn't set by default, which is fixed by editing variables.rpy per

You missed a variable

default sibname = "sibling"

its not gamebraking but without this the game will throw an exception any time the variable is used. You probably missed it because it was a new variable added by the mod

Reactions: hulogh13
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes