IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
At some point those just appear in the truck menu. I missed the oil first because I just assumed that you get it from the next town but that wasn't it. And since the option only appeared randomly after I tried going to the next town it took a while before I checked the truck menu again.
thankyou

Facebrain

Jun 7, 2022
Can someone help me confirm something before I take another several hours for it? Somewhere Sophia asks you your preference in girls and eventually says she found one for you. And I assume she matches what I said.. but DOES she change based on what you said? Or is ther eonly one version of this character?

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
Can someone help me confirm something before I take another several hours for it? Somewhere Sophia asks you your preference in girls and eventually says she found one for you. And I assume she matches what I said.. but DOES she change based on what you said? Or is ther eonly one version of this character?
Choices don't matter AFAIK. I actually went back to change my choices when I met that girl, as she was too small for my liking, but choosing big body type didn't change anything about her. No idea if changing hair color at least would've been possible, I guess not though. (I always go for red hair and red hair she has, but I assume that to be a coincidence.)

Reactions: Facebrain

klaxon12

Dec 14, 2019
I just made the third payment to Patricia for $2k for the car rebuild, and she said she'd come pick me up as usual the last two times...but she never arrived? It's been a week, I've just been farming and cheesing but she just never shows up and doesn't say anything when I go find her. Do I need to reload and assume this is a glitch? Or am I missing something?

GrassButGreen

Sep 2, 2018
I really like the game but I have Akari story criticisms or maybe I misunderstood, I haven't heard anyone talk about them Spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I really like the game but I have Akari story criticisms or maybe I misunderstood, I haven't heard anyone talk about them Spoilers

Akari admits to forcing fractures to help accomplish her goals. Akari received her freedom from these, "evil" acts (selfish might be a better word). So, one more *just* to make sure she was in MC wasnt that much of a big deal. The fractures are small, its the fact that Abbadon had to do a shit ton of times to free Akari that caused the problem.

for the second point, it ultimatley has to do with Akari being added later in the game and seems to be a lack of story-boarding or outlining the project. I am not gonna talk shit, but thats how I see it. It still works within the story though, as Akari isnt trying to draw ANY attention to the town. Even confronting the Family Farm may have drawn extra attention (I am stretching to try to make it work, but it works enough to satisfy me and I can be uptight about this type shit). She has her Abbadon agenda to keep quite too.

SS4312

Nov 3, 2018
Seems to be a bug with Kate. Her first event didn't trigger, I was confused when she came flying to the farm at night, and the dialogue referred to it as the second visit, when I never saw her first.

Edit: First event (walk to farm, go to secret spot/handjob) triggered after seeing the second talk with Kate. This is still after already seeing her second event with her flying to the farm.

Last edited:

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
Is there any point to planting cabbage? Radishes are far more effective.
Nope. Rice is marginally better but since there is no "waste time" option until you get the truck then farming is the only sane way to spend time while waiting for better milking time.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Is there any point to planting cabbage? Radishes are far more effective.
yes, keep an inventory of all four. You will get commissions (whatever thsi game calls them) for random quantities of items. You will get more money for these. (not that money matters in this game, it is so easy to get money passively between events)

Also, for increasing quality via SMASHING... but this is a grind and kinda pointless at the game's current state. still, it counts as a reason, right?

Draugo

Jul 12, 2022
There's no reason to do commissions at the moment. They are just an added headache. Quality increase also doesn't matter and as it is it never should. The amount of needed smashing needs to be seriously reduced before it should matter at all. Also sacrificing more items at once should be beneficial instead of detrimental before the quality matters.

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
There's no reason to do commissions at the moment. They are just an added headache. Quality increase also doesn't matter and as it is it never should. The amount of needed smashing needs to be seriously reduced before it should matter at all. Also sacrificing more items at once should be beneficial instead of detrimental before the quality matters.
If your goal is just money. If you want to explore all the mechanics the game has. Play how you like. The system needs huge rebalancing to make those other mechanics worthwhile for most players, like your style.

Still, there *are* reasons to grow everything. You can shoot that down, but it still exists for some play-styles.

They asked for a point to grow other stuff. I provided that.

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes