EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
frontfixed.png

Overview:
You play as a young mana user who's about to make his first step in developing into full-fledged Awakener by participating in academy entry exam, and becoming an apprentice. Unfortunately, things don't go as smoothly as you hoped they would, and you end up attracting much more attention than you'd want.
In a world where power is everything, will you manage to not only survive, but thrive?​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-09
Release Date: 2023-02-08
Developer: Avian - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

021ap (2).png 021ap (5).png 021cp.png lwg1.gif pa2.png 021ep.png pa1.png pa4.png pa0.png 021ap (4).png 021ap (8).png 021ap (6).png

Last edited by a moderator:

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
well, i try it but i have a bug, when i go sleep for the first night, an event with a demon come after this a event in church, and back to my room to go sleep for the first night and again the démon then the church, etc... block in a loop...

well, the story look interesting in first sight but i can t see a lot of it... A mc with a dissociative identity disorder good and evil then... why not...

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Hm. The story sounds as generic as it can get, not a lot of tags, and what looks like typical models.
The only thing i like so far is the fantasy tag, but perhaps the game could be something, eventually.
Let's see if it makes it into trending for a start. :whistle::coffee:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
not a bad game but wished for more content and at least being able to adventure

fouryuoo

Nov 16, 2021
is it me or the thiefs in the begining are the 2 versions of rean schwarzer from the saga '' legend of heroes trails of cold steel '' ?
more precisely normal and ogre form rean from Trails of Cold Steel III and IV the end of saga

Avians

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2020
well, i try it but i have a bug, when i go sleep for the first night, an event with a demon come after this a event in church, and back to my room to go sleep for the first night and again the démon then the church, etc... block in a loop...

well, the story look interesting in first sight but i can t see a lot of it... A mc with a dissociative identity disorder good and evil then... why not...
A story event will trigger on day 2 in the next update, so I locked the ability to progress time in this version, and since the scenes you mention only play if you go to sleep on day 1 - and it's always day 1 - they will play every time you try to sleep.
There is a message stating you finished the story of 0.1 when you first see them. As for the MC situation, that's not really what it is, but perhaps that will be more apparent in future updates.

KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
is it me or the thiefs in the begining are the 2 versions of rean schwarzer from the saga '' legend of heroes trails of cold steel '' ?
more precisely normal and ogre form rean from Trails of Cold Steel III and IV the end of saga
Making one of the most selfless guy into a villain right from the start

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
A story event will trigger on day 2 in the next update, so I locked the ability to progress time in this version, and since the scenes you mention only play if you go to sleep on day 1 - and it's always day 1 - they will play every time you try to sleep.
There is a message stating you finished the story of 0.1 when you first see them. As for the MC situation, that's not really what it is, but perhaps that will be more apparent in future updates.
Open a ticket for staff to get your game developer badge.

Reactions: Avians

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Very short demo episode, but looks like the story could be very promising. Lily is completely crazy, aaaaaaand adorable :ROFLMAO:.
Definitely going to watch for the update to this.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I was willing to look past the grammar mistakes 'n such but then it gets to a big map with nothing to do and as soon as I tried to level up the divine aura, it crashes.
I'm sorry, I really am, but sandbox games are just never the way to go. The "good ones" are few and far between and they are a big mountain to climb in terms of development.

Dev, I wish you the best but I don't think this is for me.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes